Japan

Nice progress on your train AlexMaria.

Good that you took on the challenge of making a train yourself. Something I want to do too someday but I haven't the time for at the moment. So I keep myself to route building, enginesounds and reskinnig sometimes.

Speaking of reskins @ Hirochi how is your N700-7000/8000 coming along? The sound for it is on the DLS already. Also usable for other N700's will bring a little update out for it to battle some clicks.

pagroove:
I'll take the Shinkansen(n700-8000 & 500) next month.
Upload of the n700-8000 & shinkansen500 will be after it.

You know that information regarding to the size of the train, can be found for instance at sites like wikipedia, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nagoya_Municipal_Subway_3000_series

However, keep it on!

Of course, in fact it's actually the page i've used for taking the dimesions.

What i meant by "corrcetly proportioned" is that my model has almost exactly the same platform and roof height as other trains. This does not depend on the body but rather by the bogie used, as in a few previous tests i had the body either running ground-level or clipping trough the catenary.

By the way, fixed the windows and the bogey attachment points, also changed the bogey type to a more correct one.

v2.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if some C62 steam locomotives are going to be made? It's hard getting it on TS12, and I had to modify it for it to work. It will probably be harder to get it on T:ANE as well.

I wonder if some C62 steam locomotives are going to be made? It's hard getting it on TS12, and I had to modify it for it to work. It will probably be harder to get it on T:ANE as well.

A C62 was made by Hanshin9501, an old forum user. It's still downloadable from his website:

https://ameblo.jp/hanshin9501/theme-10025375671.html

Some of my new work called the : Hanwa Line originally from Wakayama to Tennoji
Featuring new Rizky's Beautiful JR 223

Niiiiiice!

In the works, i actually have the 205-0 series in both the old and the new (image under) Hanwa line liviery...

PAP_0046.jpg

...and with a very small amount of work on the 3D file, we could make the 205-1000 series with panoramic windows (also used on the Hanwa line).

86833998_624.jpg

Some of my new work called the : Hanwa Line originally from Wakayama to Tennoji
Featuring new Rizky's Beautiful JR 223

Beautiful! :D

:wave:
Nice to see you again BTW. :)
Edited to add: Lots of nice pics on your Flickr account. Do you know when the revised Yamanote Line will release?

Last edited:
Beautiful! :D

:wave:
Nice to see you again BTW. :)
Edited to add: Lots of nice pics on your Flickr account. Do you know when the revised Yamanote Line will release?

Hello, On behalf of Jtrainz and myself, i am going to make this straight.

Since that you might notice the progress of Yamanote Line V2.0 suddenly stopped. We never haven't posted anything either since then.
I have to admit that we do have severe problems with ourselves, especially Andi. And i am sorry to say, these kind of questions are now out of my reach.
I am affraid that i could not answer that properly. And i am also no longer member of Jtrainz.

I do not want to make anyone down but Yamanote Line is postponed indifinetely. But there is a possibility that Andi would release it by himself.
The truth is, Yamanote Line is a magnificient track work by Rizky so in the future i hope we both can do something about this personally in our version.

Thankyou, hope it helps. :)

Hello, On behalf of Jtrainz and myself, i am going to make this straight.

Since that you might notice the progress of Yamanote Line V2.0 suddenly stopped. We never haven't posted anything either since then.
I have to admit that we do have severe problems with ourselves, especially Andi. And i am sorry to say, these kind of questions are now out of my reach.
I am affraid that i could not answer that properly. And i am also no longer member of Jtrainz.

I do not want to make anyone down but Yamanote Line is postponed indifinetely. But there is a possibility that Andi would release it by himself.
The truth is, Yamanote Line is a magnificient track work by Rizky so in the future i hope we both can do something about this personally in our version.

Thankyou, hope it helps. :)

That is bad news for all the customers of J-Trainz including myself who where promised an update. :confused:.

On the positive side. Still building on the TANE update of Electro Island. With a scheme to release somewhere in summer. I hope your guys keep building to. I want to see other routes in TANE also.:)

I am sad about the Yamanote 2.0. It looked so good:'(. I had hopes of reliving my vacation through the route.

Last edited:
Back