Japan

Part 2 of 3 JR East and JR West 113 and 115 series EMUs. These are reskins from Kenchihiro's nice and well known 113 series. The catenay poles are avaible for download at the same website of the 205 series original model ( balayasiemondora.weebly.com )
SAGANO-WANNMAN.jpg

JR-113-suka-screenshot-trainz-boso-area.jpg

JR-115-suka.jpg
JR-115-shonan.jpg
113-Kyoto-Kitanki.jpg
115-Okayama-Hiroshima.jpg

Part 3 of 3 - Private railways and JR trains wich operate on non-JR railways in the Tokyo area.

Tokyo Metro - Previously TRTA (Teito Rapid Transit Authority) aka "Eidan"

TRTA-Eidan-7000.jpg
Tokyo-Metro-7000.jpg

Toyo Rapid Railway

Toyo-Rapid-railway-1000.jpg

And finally the JR East 207-900 series. This was an unique trainset (really! only one unit was build!) and it operated an inter-running service from the JR's Joban Line to the Tokyo Metro's Chiyoda line. It was retired in 2009.

JR-East-207-900.jpg

Last edited:
will these trains work on trains 12? I tried downloading the 7000 series and the dependents and it still tells me I'm missing some dependencies.

I downloaded the CDPs and RARs (one of which was password covered) from every link on all three sites and still have around 50 missing dependencies. Some reskins show them missing primary content. This leads me to believe that the reskins were made of payware.

Bill

@Mikey186
Nope. All of the original models of my reskins (except the 113 and 115 series) are freeware content wich can be downloaded from balayasiemondora.weebly.com and trainzele.weebly.com

From balayasiemondora.weebly.com you should download the 6000 series and the 205 series (the 7000 series is a reskin of the 6000 and the 207-900 is a reskin of the 205 series)
You can also download 203 series and Tokyu 8500 series.
From trainzele.weebly.com you should download the Toyo Rapid 1000 series.

@Railshuttle @Hiballer
Well, the deps problem was difficult also for me. I've downloaded all the content on the two websites but i still had "missing dependencies", then i gave up and i changed all the missing deps one by one. It was difficult but necessary. If you find a faster solution... That would be great.

Last edited:
The next reskin will be a special one for a special train: JR East 207-900 series with farewell sign​

Last edited:
I wish i knew of a faster way AlexMaria but perhaps to remake all the trains so they would have all the dependecies included. Im not sure if Kenichiro's trains even work on Trainz 12. I know they work for 2006 and maybe 2009 but I doubt that they work for trainz twelve.

Work on my West Sanito line continues thanks to the new stuff Hirochi has been cranking out. I'm working on the Koyaku Resort terminal station that will serve both the Shin West Sanito line and the Sanito Shuttle that runs express from the resort to Sanito City. I've included a solar power plant, some beach front hotels, Restaurants, a park, a small golf course, and a small container yard for trains delivering stuff to the Resort. I've finished the east side now I gotta work on the west side. Enjoy.
f5ed8bdb3c379371b8dbaeb19c933e45.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

@ Railshuttle. Nice progress. I like the Resort Island. Work certainly goes faster with all the new Hirochi content. It allows us to make yard and stuff very fast. :) Only thing you sometimes have to watch out for is that the catenary wires can become attached to the rail. If I have to redesign a rail section where Hirochi's caternary is already in place I first move the wires out of the way. I had the situation where The AI didn't saw the route to its destination until I found that out. I then quickly corrected the situation.

@Railshuttle: I am happily designing and running Hirochi's trains and content in my version (TS2012SP1HF4) with no ill effects. The reshins posted by Alexmaria, however, are proving problematic and I have to go over them one at a time, painfully, and fix them.

Bill

Thanks Pagroov. Also for the heads up about the caternary wires being connected to the track by mistake (LOL!!) If Hirochi does unleash a 5 to 6 track terminal station, I may end up scrapping the one i got set up now but we'll see. I wonder is he gonna make a 4 platform station for locals and limited? I could definatly use that on the new line. plus some new railroad crossings and modern signals.

HiBaller: I believe the main problem with Alexmaria's reskins is the trains he's using them on. the trains only seem to work on trainz 2006 and not 12. Somebody is currently working on making those trains workable for 12 (Sadly I forgot who..:( ) So perhaps when those trains get released, We could use the reskins of Alexmaria on them instead of the outdated ones.

I've managed to get a couple of them running in TS12. One of the missing dependencies in every one of them was the "tracksound" KUID for the bogies. I simply eliminated the tracksound array from the config file, and the reskin showed up in Railyard (and I can place them on my routes). Not an optimal solution, but it does work. Most of the rest have multiple errors that cannot be fixed because the TEXTURE.TXT files refer to missing BMP/JPG/TGA files so I have no idea what they look like.

Bill

Well, we've plenty of Japanese trains and assets but we've not routes to run our trains.
So i'm considering to build a real japanese route, one of the many around Tokyo.
I was considering Yokohama line or Nambu Line so we can connect the already under-development Tsurumi Line to the new one.

Now here's the list of material
-Yokohama Line
Rolling Stock

-205 series : Yes
-233 series : Yes (at least we should do a reskin)

Cab Wiew videos:

Plenty on youtube

Objects: We've all wich is needed except some buildings (such as the ones near Yokohama Station wich should be custom-build)

For the lines surrounding the Yokohama one (Keihin-Tohoku - Sagami - Keikyu Main Line) we've the rolling stock needed only for the Keihn-Tohoku line. The others aren't necessary but they would be good.

-Nambu Line
Rolling stock:
-205 series: Yes
-209 series: No
-205-1000 series (Nambu Branchline):No
-103 series (Nambu Branchline): Yes (at leas we should do a reskin)

Cab wiew videos:

As for the yokohama line, there's plenty on youtube.

Objects: I saw some cab wiew videos and i didn't noticed nothing of strange or particular, so i think we've all wich is needed.

Both of the lines are overground so we can use google maps and google earth to obtain data and track layouts.

What do you think?

When we built the Darjeeling Himalayan route, one of the things we struggled with was attempting to re-create the line exactly. What we settled for was accurate stations and historical/picturesque points of interest being nearly exact, but the rest we turned into "flavor of India" with little regard to what any videos or Google shots showed. If we had tried to duplicate the entire 54-mile-long trackage, it would have taken us twice the three-and-a-half years it did take us.

Don't misunderstand me, you guys are free to do whatever you wish. I am offering "been there - done that" suggestions.

Bill

Back