Japan

A new Colden Shinkansen video. Showing a large portion of the route. The main star is the Railstar 700 series. Enjoy!

Watchable in HD's in all browsers except Safari (only the HD isn't working).
I reported a playback issue at Youtube.

mikey186 : seems difficult, cause i'm not japaese ...
pagroove : cool video pagroove !!, congratulation you have 1 more subscriber :) ,
i like that cabriding scene, amazing scenery..!
i think it would be great if you added a 'banking consist' rule..

mikey186 : seems difficult, cause i'm not japaese ...
pagroove : cool video pagroove !!, congratulation you have 1 more subscriber :) ,
i like that cabriding scene, amazing scenery..!
i think it would be great if you added a 'banking consist' rule..

Thank you. I don't know if that works with this Kenchiro train. Btw it looks already as it is banking but only the wrong way.

Hi TheNicofabi. It's good to see you. Yeah I've looked in the scripts also but I can't find where you can change the banking.

The ones that do bank the right way are the:

N700, E5, E5Red and E4 (all Hirochi trains)

The ones that are banking the wrong way are the 500series and the 700 series:

I am doubtful about the 0 but I believe it doesn't bank

The ones that do bank the right way are the:

N700, E5, E5Red and E4 (all Hirochi trains)

The ones that are banking the wrong way are the 500series and the 700 series:

I am doubtful about the 0 but I believe it doesn't bank
well i do admit i havent touched em for a while so yeah... i just remember that some banked wrong... and one being the 500 for sure...

hey that was a great video pagroov. I hadn't gotten around to exploring the new E-Island layout but now I'm gonna check into it. Could you do a video on the toshin loop line or one of the ng routes?

hey that was a great video pagroov. I hadn't gotten around to exploring the new E-Island layout but now I'm gonna check into it. Could you do a video on the toshin loop line or one of the ng routes?

Hi Railshuttle,

Yes a video of a NG route will be next. Though I'm building now. Expansion of the Icarus Shinkansen route.

An update on the Uchibo Line Progress on the line from Chiba Station to Goi Station is complete, there is no scenery around that track area yet but hopefully in the next two weeks I will have some screenshots for you!

Hey pagroov, are you using a different JR track because when I tried to make an activity for the loop line I got missing tracks and it seems that all the NG tracks are missing. They weren't missing in the previous version but they are missing in 3.0. What gives?
3fb82001980e9af17aea59d0ff22e23e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hi Railshuttle. See this screenshot. It must be that you are still missing dependencies. I downloaded my route now several times on clean installations of Trainz (as well as TANE) and the Track was not missing. In the screenshot you can see the name of the track I use for the NG tracks.:

Trackloopline.png

Awesome video Rizky!! The Camera man must've had nerves of steel with all those trains running that close to him LOL!!
pagroov: I see you used a different set of tracks in this version of EI than the last one. is that the RSO tracks? I can't quite make out the text it's rather small. If you could tell me the name of the tracks I should be able to find it on the DLS and that would at least solve my missing NG track problems.

Hi Railshuttle. These are the tracks used:

<kuid:526844:100088> dl_1067mm_R50_10r_4m_trs09
<kuid:526844:100077> dl_1067mm_R50_18_4m_trs09
<kuid:526844:100101> dl_1067mm_R50_20r_trs09
<kuid:526844:100033> dl_1067mm_R50_2_4m_trs09
<kuid:526844:100042> dl_1067mm_R50_3r_trs09
<kuid:526844:100023> dl_1067mm_R50_3_trs09
<kuid:526844:100024> dl_1067mm_R50_4_trs09

Back