The Whole D&RGW Narrow Gauge Route?

thanks for your help

The map is hard to read to place everything

and do anyone know where I can find the C&TS RR passages cars

or is there a blue print of the C&TS cars to make them myself

I don't know if you can. But can somebody get prowlers k-27, k-28, and k-36 error free in trainz12 can you send them to me? I just give up trying to fix them. pm me if you can and can send them to me.

Narrowguage Fan

I don't know about the D&RGW but the RGS never had signals. They used train orders and carried a device called a telegraphone which could be hooked to the telegraph line to let the dispatcher know about problems.

William

The D&RGW did have a few signals but only at their stations I think, but correct the RGS didnt have signals but a very awesome device.

Also im thinking about building the RGS for trainz, if I have the time.:D

Sincerly,
montanawestren :wave:

"These will require some work to get them to work in TS12. Look here for help
Togog also has some of the K series on the DLS."
I don't think these need work for me, because I run TS mac 1 and that's compatible with ts 09-10
Cheers.
Maas

For those modeling the Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad, Doris B. Osterwald has written "Tick to Toltec: A Mile by Mile Guide for the Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad" I bought mine a year or so ago on Amazon as "used" for about $3.00 USD. It's by far the best source I've found.

I also have it. I rode on the C & T S RR a few weeks ago. Beautiful line. My train had the 488 from Antonito.

Back