Trainz Exchange

trs2006boy

The Redeemer.
ok so i click log on and it says it had a problem connecting. i have high-speed internet and i disabled my virus protection and i ensured i was logged on and it still wont let me log on

Have you entered your username and password under TRS2006's Option screen by clicking on the TRS2006 shortcut and clicking on Options?

Have you allowed Trainz.exe, Launcher.exe, and ContentManager.exe to connect to the Internet?

HTH

Dave

I need help bad!!!!!

Whenever I add additional assets to TRAINZ 2006 the program, surveyor and everything else hangs up and won't load. I have to re-install it. Has anyone had this problem and it so, how do I resolve it? I have a Pentium dual core.run on Vista (which I hate), and I surpass all the minimum requirements to run the program. How do I identify what new downloads may be causing this?
If anyone can help I'd deeply appreciate it!

Thanks,

jancherneski@sbcglobal.net

its fine

ok so i click log on and it says it had a problem connecting. i have high-speed internet and i disabled my virus protection and i ensured i was logged on and it still wont let me log on

i have xp and mine is fine try going on to options and lowering the graphics

Loging on to Trainz

Hi.

Whenever I login to TRS2006 Trainz Exchange (DLS), guessing that it signed in correctly, I get a Window "Promoting" me to buy the new TRS2010. But I just want to go to the DLS so I can Download. WTH!

PLEASE HELP ME!

MICHAEL :wave:

Just because it is unsupported doesn't meean TRS04/06 won't work .... it will work by purchasing a FCT ... Trainz Exchange I think never worked.

Back