Trainz: A New Era Pre-Orders Have Now Arrived! - Visit our Information Page to find out more.

Thread: Trainz Exchange

United States of America, Tennessee, Knoxville

Default Trainz Exchange

ok so i click log on and it says it had a problem connecting. i have high-speed internet and i disabled my virus protection and i ensured i was logged on and it still wont let me log on

Have you entered your username and password under TRS2006's Option screen by clicking on the TRS2006 shortcut and clicking on Options?

Have you allowed Trainz.exe, Launcher.exe, and ContentManager.exe to connect to the Internet?

HTH

Dave
    TRS2006 v2.6 build 3092
    Trainz Classic v2.7 build 3323
    TRS2009 build 38285
    Trainzer's World Map Manager

Default I need help bad!!!!!

Whenever I add additional assets to TRAINZ 2006 the program, surveyor and everything else hangs up and won't load. I have to re-install it. Has anyone had this problem and it so, how do I resolve it? I have a Pentium dual core.run on Vista (which I hate), and I surpass all the minimum requirements to run the program. How do I identify what new downloads may be causing this?
    If anyone can help I'd deeply appreciate it!

Thanks,

jancherneski@sbcglobal.net

having this same problem under XP

Default its fine

Quote Originally Posted by trs2006boy View Post
    ok so i click log on and it says it had a problem connecting. i have high-speed internet and i disabled my virus protection and i ensured i was logged on and it still wont let me log on
    i have xp and mine is fine try going on to options and lowering the graphics

Quote Originally Posted by trs2006boy View Post
    Trainz Exchange does not exist, have a look at this thread & scroll down to post #3 ..............

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showt...rainz+Exchange
    Kev.
    TS12 build 61388 (3.7) + SnC & Duchess

Red face Loging on to Trainz

Hi.

Whenever I login to TRS2006 Trainz Exchange (DLS), guessing that it signed in correctly, I get a Window "Promoting" me to buy the new TRS2010. But I just want to go to the DLS so I can Download. WTH!

PLEASE HELP ME!

MICHAEL

United Kingdom, West Midlands, Gnosall Staffordshire

Quote Originally Posted by amazingmiki View Post
    Hi.

Whenever I login to TRS2006 Trainz Exchange (DLS), guessing that it signed in correctly, I get a Window "Promoting" me to buy the new TRS2010. But I just want to go to the DLS so I can Download. WTH!

PLEASE HELP ME!

MICHAEL
    Obviously you haven't heard better look here.

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=64810
    Malc

Just because it is unsupported doesn't meean TRS04/06 won't work .... it will work by purchasing a FCT ... Trainz Exchange I think never worked.