CSX Saginaw Sub "REBORN"!

chrisracer8903

Michigan Trainz
Yes, that's right. The first route I've ever done is being remodeled and it's coming soon. With new prototypical sessions. This route maybe the most prototypical route I've ever made! Some screenies of important areas/ landmarks on the route. For others who don't know about the route:It runs from Walbridge Yard in Toledo, Ohio, thru Plymouth, Michigan and to Saginaw, Michigan. I am modeling/ remodeling from Toledo to Wixom and the CSX Detroit Sub that Crosses/ Interchanges with the Saginaw Sub in Plymouth. I will model the CSX Detroit Sub from South Lyon siding to Rougemere Yard on the south side of downtown Detroit. The CSX Detroit Sub has trackage rights with Canadian Pacific and in Wixom: CSX shunts with a local railroad called "Coe Rail". There is also the New Boston Rail Service that runs between 2 yards in New Boston Michigan. -Chris
csxssjo3.jpg

oakymg0.jpg

livoniauy2.jpg

plymouthek4.jpg

wixomnb3.jpg

nyardlw6.jpg

waynebj8.jpg

romuluskv1.jpg

khaymq5.jpg

Last edited:
amazing this is a must get for any CSX lovers!!!!!!

You bet it will! It has 2 CSX Subdivisions, 2 local railroads, 3 Branchlines. An active diamond and interchange. Trackage rights with CP Rail on the Detroit Sub. Over 12 yards and many miles of mainline and it's all REAL! :D -Chris

Cool. It sounds like it's got everything- industries, locals, switching, mainline running, interchange freights, you name it! Looks nice, keep up the good work!

well, it's an improvement from the old one. Not to be a critic on your old one, but i really didn't like it. But, it's an improvement!

Nice work Chris, your routebuilding skills have sure come a long way since your first version of this:D

amazing still getting. your other one went in flalsely about soulutily amizing now that i have seen how far you have gottin excelent job

Here's some more as I work south to Toledo. Here's a funny story about building the old version back in August of 2005. My route was proto south of the CN (Now I&O) Diamond, but it was the wrong route! :p :p . I felt so dumb. lol! What I modeled was the CN Shoreline Sub. I will model that in the future seince i accedently modeled half of it. Anyway: here's my progress south to Toledo on the good CSX.

coeqi3.jpg

This is up in Wixom where the Coe Rail (Former GTW Jackson Branch connects onto CSX. The former Jackson Branch (What's left of it) is owned by Coe Rail that serves 3 customers near Walled Lake and run the Michigan Star Clipper Dinner Train. The rest of the GTW line past CSX is all torn-up.

BACK TO THE SOUTH!
monroelc4.jpg

temperanceqz4.jpg

Next to do now is Toledo, Ohio! -Chris

Back