Ugly Buses

BRIANA

Hi Everybody I saw an Ugly trains thread so I decided to put an Ugly and/or weird Buses Thread and you all know as well as me there are so really weird made buses in the world
Like this one
2236442251_de165bc3c9.jpg

And these
2382822925_42285ab90c.jpg

Last edited:
The first picture of the "Optare" bus was built mainly to serve the community on small estates through out the city. Very few were used for mainstream transportation of passengers in cities. They are shorter than the average bus so that they could navigate small and short corners. The production stopped in 2006 and are being replaced by the "Enviro 400". Same length but with a more acceptable front end, and they have lower emissions that pollute the atmosphere. I use to fit the doors and handrails to these buses hence the extra knowledge.

^lol
i like the first one
i hate the eviro buses, you dont hear them until the last second and then you get a fright as it revs right beside you:confused::D
basing this on west coast motors:hehe:

Last edited:
we have loads of the first image type round my way... except they are either in the red livery of wilts and dorset or the blue livery of bluestar, they do the shorter routes like H1, H2, H3, Bluestar 10, Bluestar 11 etc

Since all busses are almost by definition required to have a high ugliness quotient, it would I think be more interesting to have a thread where someone actually found an attractive one.

Back