Screenshots of European Trains

Great looking and well weathered Passenger Cars!

Hello there,

Just wanted to say, I downloaded if I remember correctly, a Norway Route with some of your Passenger Cars, maybe this one, I was looking up your Assets you created, to download some more, and they are very nice and love the Weathering effects. :p

Wanted you to know your efforts as Asset Builder are very appreciated. I cannot, or do not have the Creative Skills to do these Artistic things.....I'm a Computer Geek,,,,,,:wave:

zalew.jpg

Great shots Wearsprada! I am curious about the bus with headlights in the first shot. That is pretty rare to see a vehicle with headlights!

Hello there,

Just wanted to say, I downloaded if I remember correctly, a Norway Route with some of your Passenger Cars, maybe this one, I was looking up your Assets you created, to download some more, and they are very nice and love the Weathering effects. :p

Wanted you to know your efforts as Asset Builder are very appreciated. I cannot, or do not have the Creative Skills to do these Artistic things.....I'm a Computer Geek,,,,,,:wave:

That's a mighty nice comment to read, thank you for such pleasant feedback. Passenger coaches are my most beloved railway subject, especially older ones,

Some more to come...

These are very nice European coaches Kilanziom!

May I please suggest also making accurate consist files (they can be without engines) of all these cars?

These are very nice European coaches Kilanziom!

May I please suggest also making accurate consist files (they can be without engines) of all these cars?

It's a couple hundred passenger coaches from many railways, including special cars, salon cars and many other that create a very wide variety of possible consists. It's much too much for me to describe, but as for the regular consists from the historic railways, this page would be possibly most helpful: vagonWEB » Train compositions » 2021

Thank you very much, Kilanziom, for your work and for the link to the consists .
Might it be possible, that you are putting from time to time a consist to the DLS you are especially pleased of?
Regards
Swordfish

Last edited:
Back