Screenshots of European Trains

Pm372_20171029_0020.jpg

You always capture a wonderful shot! I wonder if you able to create a tutorial on capturing screenshots. It will be appreciated :D

You always capture a wonderful shot! I wonder if you able to create a tutorial on capturing screenshots. It will be appreciated :D

Dear Kurotrick,

I cannot create something like that, because it's my hard work over 8 years with Trainz and it's difficult to explain. I know Trainz over 8 years and i just understand what he can do and what i can do. And the very last thing: every program that i use in screen processing is my secret. This two things are correlated and then i can show the real power of Trainz. And it's not necessary to have T:ANE or something like that...

Pm372_20171029_0064.jpg

Dear Kurotrick,

I cannot create something like that, because it's my hard work over 8 years with Trainz and it's difficult to explain. I know Trainz over 8 years and i just understand what he can do and what i can do. And the very last thing: every program that i use in screen processing is my secret. This two things are correlated and then i can show the real power of Trainz. And it's not necessary to have T:ANE or something like that...

Pm372_20171029_0064.jpg
no problem ^^ just keep up the good work mate ;)
i am a big fan of european trains

Back