Screenshots of European Trains

Thanks all for your replies

...and I love the pink catenary from ekanal (just above) Problem is his catenary looks more realistic than most catenary available for trainz

My point is, there are creators out there creating the most fantastic things ...then they add texture to it.

Let me put it this way: I was researching items needed for creating a high speed german line, and of course it needed realistic catenary
So, I downloaded and tried all available versions. Problem was, there are lots of wonderful creations out there, but when it comes to texturing. wonderful things go wrong

Thanks for all your nice, friendly and constructive comments.

Let me repeat it, There is NOTHING in nature that is black. Same goes for white. Everything is somewhere inbetween. If you don't understand this, let someone else do the texturing

Last edited:
Thanks for the creative and constructive lessons. It is time to move ahead:
1eea9f.jpg

Cheers:
Sura
:wave:

Last edited:
ekankal - ok, this is very very beautiful, maybe pink loco? :>

kacperkgl_20140715_0000.jpg

kacperkgl_20140715_0001.jpg

In this month this map will be available for download. More info soon ;)

Thanks, and great pics from you too :).
Well, there are some colorful locomotives in Sweden also, but I've never seen a pink one, hehe :hehe:.

// Erik from Sweden
Awwww, we thought since there was pink catenary that there would have to be a pink locomotive to go with it. I guess that's not the case though. Maybe you should step outside the box Erik, and make us one just for the fun of us all! I'm sure all trainzers would love to see one. I would love to see what you could come up with! DO IT DO IT!!! :) Splendid work though! Love the European Trains!!!

Thanks, and great pics from you too :).
Well, there are some colorful locomotives in Sweden also, but I've never seen a pink one, hehe :hehe:.

004b53eb0cbec70c2cee879f7167fbe6.jpg

// Erik from Sweden
Sorry for quote the image, Erik where is found this containers and wagon? :udrool:

Nicola

What is wrong with pink, they can be found on many Swedish railroads, even LIGHT green ones, hehe :hehe:

5d4195571466e44a33659a404b555113.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

Heja, Ekankal/Erik,

please tell me the KUID of this tarmac road, if it is published somewhere...

Thanks in advance
Greetingz from Budapest
Sura

Heja, Ekankal/Erik,

please tell me the KUID of this tarmac road, if it is published somewhere...

Thanks in advance
Greetingz from Budapest
Sura
Hello Sura :).

Unfortunately it is not available, it is I who have tinkered and made my own version of the built-in road "Road 2L Highway" <kuid2:60850:37010:1>, sorry.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awwww, we thought since there was pink catenary that there would have to be a pink locomotive to go with it. I guess that's not the case though. Maybe you should step outside the box Erik, and make us one just for the fun of us all! I'm sure all trainzers would love to see one. I would love to see what you could come up with! DO IT DO IT!!! :) Splendid work though! Love the European Trains!!!
Haha, thanks Chris :D.
Well, IF Green Cargo (Sweden's largest rail freight undertakings) would have got crazy, and paint some of there locomotives pink, so maybe they would have looked something like this, hehe :hehe:.

a2bc5eaee5b7e8d265497171cb1b242a.jpg

and some serious pics ;).

48f8a14c3cc5af1e41b5e2e7189e457e.jpg

e195a8fb3d14a6cb6b3a8c58c295b1f9.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

PS: Nice pic, rely :).

Back