Screenshots of European Trains

The text in capital letters means nothing bad if you refer to it. Perhaps it is a bit too harsh but deffinitely not that much improper to be reported... AVS is one of the most polite and friendly guys in our Polish Trainz community... His strong words only emhasize his delight. No harm.

Hallo Sura,
it is surely just misunderstanding, also by my understanding AVS didn't mean anything wrong.

Hi SAM,

if you say, i believe you, at least you are Polish and understand the deeper meaning - although when typing the message into Google Translator, you get a very strong and rude translation in Hungarian. Anyway i accept your explanation. In the future maybe it is better to stay alongside with English, to avoid any future misinterpretation.

Some screenshots:

0ggfw.jpg

qq42.jpg

84c2.jpg

This last one is dedicated for AVS. Sorry for the misunderstanding supported by Google Translator...

In the neghborhood of the mine Pokój
vdpx.jpg

Cheers:
Sura
:wave:

PS: it is better not to quote here what Google Translator thinks about those Polish words in Hungarian :hehe:

Sura, my translation: urywa dupe = destroys the system, makes it special, and billion other meanings revealing the talent and diligence of Adam (the screen's author). Please have less belief onto internet translators. You could ask me in PM, couldn't you? This phrase is a Polish modern slung meaning a real respect when we see something impressive. In fact it is a bit brusque, but I do think I can afford this as me and Adam are rather friends. Following above suggestions I will personally use only English here as I can see small thing can cause big argument.

Truly Yours Coward, :D

PS. By the way, your screens are excellent as usual, and they......they are fantastic. ;p

In a meanwhile another screen from Zimowiskoooooo (Zimowisko is nothing offensive, just winter-time)

img host
free uploader

Last edited:
I think this bridge is one of Vendel's "truss-bridge" series. Just search for the KUID 149987 or the KUID 52 on the DLS and type in the name "truss bridge".

Cheers:
Sura

Hi SAM,

if you say, i believe you, at least you are Polish and understand the deeper meaning - although when typing the message into Google Translator, you get a very strong and rude translation in Hungarian. Anyway i accept your explanation. In the future maybe it is better to stay alongside with English, to avoid any future misinterpretation.

Some screenshots:

0ggfw.jpg

qq42.jpg

84c2.jpg

This last one is dedicated for AVS. Sorry for the misunderstanding supported by Google Translator...

In the neghborhood of the mine Pokój
vdpx.jpg

Cheers:
Sura

PS: it is better not to quote here what Google Translator thinks about those Polish words in Hungarian :hehe:

yet again, on DLS? Author, name?(the bridge)

Hi All!

Dear sura, please never trust in google translator.
For instance, we know what the word "bukta" (---> hungarian bakery product, stuffed with jam!!!) means in English. :hehe:

Guys, it is a great pleasure to visit this thread every morning. Beautiful screens everywhere! :Y:

Krisz :wave:

b8a62295f3d7674464b99b2d7f127e82.jpg

Sorry for keeping you all "Bridgey" but, yet again, FOR THE 39399393393939TH TIME, where can I find this bridge? DLS, Author?

Also the coaches? And(SO DAM SORRY) some european kinda power poles/lines? And the author for the realistic cars?
SORRY THAT I'M SO DEMANDING :(

:confused:

Last edited:
Soz for all this "wheres this, whats this" from me...

...but somewhere in this forum, was posted a long electric locomotive.

3 parts, dont know its name but I rlly wanna know if its on the DLS.

HELP-I think its sortta orangey? And it's not british.

Hi Aistides,

I know that is an FMA2 production, KUID149987 or KUID52, but i do not know if Vendel already released it...

Cheers:
Sura

Back