UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Woodhead Torside Crossing

15425011738_9042189067_b.jpg

Fantastic shots everyone!

The only example in the entire Hayden Trains fleet of what is arguably the most ubiquitous modern EMU on british rails, 377214 pulls out of Colton with a semi-fast service to Etton Bay:

And is later seen rumbling over the QPL canal bridge between Green Hill and Roybirch:

Last edited:
Some days I wish I was half decent with texture work... So many minor issues to fix! :hehe: I'll finish her once I have some higher priority stuff out of the way. :)

T1Trainz_zps63fcbd8e.jpg

Jack.

Nexus, that's awesome... will it be released?
Where are the Blue Pullman and the BR blue long wheelbase 4-wheel van in front of the 03/04 from?

Where are the Blue Pullman and the BR blue long wheelbase 4-wheel van in front of the 03/04 from?

The Western Pullman is by author "Kemplen", on the Download Station. As for the van try searching for "BR ex GWR Fruit D van - Blue - w ACS"

Hope this helps.

Pauls new mk2's departing Llandudno behind a 47 for an afternoon run to London Euston

15805910621_52d76377b7_b.jpg

40 waiting on a return Merrymaker working to New Street

15805910211_0eb5182a1f_b.jpg

Pauls new mk2's departing Llandudno behind a 47 for an afternoon run to London Euston

:clap: Brilliant! Seeing pics like that makes it worthwhile putting in the hours to try and get the reskin as good as you can. The Mk2's just look 'right' in that screenshot so I'm encouraged. Many thanks Dave.

Paul

Back