UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Thanks mate, dunno why I couldn't do the same in TANE...

Cheers
Jamie

That would be because T:ANE doesn't let you do ANYTHING to a built-in route, whereas in TS12 I could drag the spline away from the track in order to use the 'get asset' tool on it ;)

part of a route im building, taken in T:ANE, some advice or feedback on the route so far, as i said this is only some of it, i'll post more at other stages
but just as what you guys/girls think would be great
t_ane_docks_approach_straight_by_trainzfan66-da2iqp2.png

t_ane_nearing_the_docks_by_trainzfan66-da2fpym.png

t_ane_desert_station_by_trainzfan66-da2fqdw.png

t_ane_hill_from_ascent_from_the_station_by_trainzfan66-da2foso.png

t_ane_hill_down_to_the_tunnel_by_trainzfan66-da2fp6i.png

t_ane_route_building__by_trainzfan66-da2d2ca.jpg

t_ane_hill_descent_to_the_sea_wall_by_trainzfan66-da2fojp.png

Last edited:
27123970592_d31c1bc2b8_o.jpg

With Castle Hill in the background, BR(WR) Large Prairie approaches Sampford Brett bridge on the long climb to Crowcombe Heathfield, West Somerset Railway 04/05/2011

Scottish's new range of UK Level Crossings are proving to be a valuable resource: high quality, easy to use and covering just about every possible situation. Just one example:

714774aac758da04c8f5a22dc3ac6272.jpg
9588b819312274f9d29e74da86ed04b7.jpg

All of these latest shots are really well-made, I espescially like 2995Valliant's downhill (?) shot, something about the sun... And those level crossings look really nice, too.

That's a very nice image 2995valliant, in every respect. Very atmospheric. Can I ask what hedgerow you have used?

Thanks - I'd have to say the same about yours!

The hedgerow asset is an unreleased speedtree experiment made by McGuirel. I like the look of it and the fact that it is fully seasonal, but it takes a lot longer to make hedges with than a spline.

Regards,

Anthony

Last edited:
Harcourt- your 'along UTA lines' route was always one of my favourites. And Gam- it always amused me that you were usually the first with screenshots of any new UK content. Good to see you're both still around.
R3
Thanks R3, well I'm glad to read now and again how they're appreciated and remembered. ;)

Although I haven't touched Trainz now for some years I still habitually read this photo-thread once a week, it's like a part of me can't stay away, I do be in awe at how route and layout building have progressed since those early days and I both enjoy and never tire at just looking at the screenshots by all :D

Hi Harcourt, pleased to see you still around. Not been doing anything with TRS12 for quite some time as I had hard-drive failure. Took the drive out and stuck it in a caddy and have managed to rescue my County of Lincolnshire map as of yesterday. Today I've just been reworking Skegness into the '60s.

Hi Rumour3....wonderful atmosphere to this layout and I really enjoyed the video. Great work as ever.

I wonder, if you have a moment, would you be able to let me know what the KUIDs is for those terrace houses on the left of the above screenshot and the school on the right are please?

They are perfect for the route I'm working on at the moment.

Many thanks

LCH.

Thanks, LCH

The houses are Terrace 1 - Far, KUID:134105:28042 and Terrace 2, KUID:134105:27068, both by paulzmay.

R3

Back