UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Hi R3,

Just a quick question if I may: what assets are the brick wall and stone wall? They both look fantastic!
Many thanks,

PLP

Taking a quick look at the Ordnance survey the climb inland from Ullapool would have had a ruling grade of about 1 in 50, climbing about 285 metres. likely that there would be even steeper sections around 1 in 40. Short trains and potentially a banking locomotive would have been the order of the day. The station and surroundings are laid out to accept trains with a length of 15 wagons. The oil trains would have been the heaviest trains heading to Ullapool.

Hi R3,

Just a quick question if I may: what assets are the brick wall and stone wall? They both look fantastic!
Many thanks,

PLP
Both are T:ANE built-ins:
Fence- Old brick wall, by drstach, KUID2:283523:37012:1
DS Wall Stone 04 h6ft, by domsarto, KUID:342053:37163

R3

Excellent shots all :)

Big thanks to Mark for allowing me to reskin his 155 and the alterations he made to it to help support this livery :D

Should be enroute to the DLS soon along with a few more bits of content .

Is the 155 available otherwise for free? I've never seen it before!

The Class 155 is now on the DLS, I made the original Northern Rail ones and Dave did a reskin into British Rail livery.

I started the 155 by converting a 153 which I built a few weeks ago.

Starting Ullapool DEM

Scotland. Here are some shots from T:ANE of early days in me building a transdem route of Ulllapool. Transdem generated, Loch Broom depths and water applied along with some textures on the far, western bank, This will be a standalone testbed. I intend to build a transdem route from Inverness or Dingwall to Ullapool, depicting my interpretation of the Ullapool and Garve Railway, which gained Parliamentary assent in 1890 but was never built. The shots are looking north, south, east and west from Ullapool. I have placed some oil tanks and sidings for my Admiralty fuel depot to see what space there was. I intend to build the station on landfill occupting the site of the real world harbour, which I will extend out to the south in Loch Broom. I think I have just signed myself up for quite a lot of work. A good job I enjoy this stuff.

Now on new bogies:

Apologies for my glacial pace of development/release- I find that I'll try something new on the latest model and then need to go back to tweak the other two, so a release date for all three is still 'soon'.

R3

Last edited:
Apologies for my glacial pace of development/release- I find that I'll try something new on the latest model and then need to go back to tweak the other two, so a release date for all three is still 'soon'.

R3

No, need to apologise, I only do steam ;)

Actually, that's a lie, those three locos look terrific :mop:

Now on new bogies:
(Images removed)

R3

Hi R3,

They're all looking fantastic, I'm very much looking forward to them, as I'm sure others are! The only thing missing from 70012 is the banana profile! As I recall, it was dropped back into the cargo hold of the ship and bent in the middle.
Many thanks,

PLP

Ullapool Arrival

NW Scotland. I have been doing some work on the TS12 version of the Ullapool transdem route. Most of the station area laid out. Here, an ex-Highland Railway 4-6-0 Clan built by edh6 has arrived at Ullapool with the morning train from Inverness and the ferry waits on her mid-day departure for Stornoway in the Hebrides. A lot of work remains to be done, especially laying out the town adjacent to the line.

Back