UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

screenshot3_zps1ee38801.jpg

She's ticking along, still some tweaking to do, plus I need to get in touch with the dependency creators to sort out usage rights once I've finalised the list. :)

Jack.

Not much to look I realise but it's something I'm blattering away with, among other things. Probably too early for anyone to identify, especially with the rolling stock wearing a custom livery.

Probably the last sight of Tornado in BR Blue, albeit fictional. Tornado is about to be re-painted in LNER apple green following her boiler overhaul in Germany. Hopefully back in steam mid 2015.

Rob.

Probably the last sight of Tornado in BR Blue, albeit fictional. Tornado is about to be re-painted in LNER apple green following her boiler overhaul in Germany. Hopefully back in steam mid 2015.

Rob.
Yep, her "blue time" has passed into history, I like the BR Express Blue. Never really liked it in apple green, maybe its time to paint mine war-time black or better still BR green. :Y: Apple green is its main livery the A1 Steam Trust have said, and indeed they have announced it will soon be apple green again, hopefully we will see express blue again one day. I cant imagine many locos suit express blue, but that does in my opinion. Can you imagine a 9f or a Merchant Navy in express blue? :hehe::eek:!!

Hi Dave,

Are those platform seats your own work or are they available out there somewhere? You clearly haven't outdone yourself with those screenz yet! Looking forward to seeing more in the near future...

Where is that model of Tornado from?!
Hi, it was bought from Darlington-Works (Cam Scott), and with permission, I repainted it to the BR Express Blue (and pin striping, logo, labels, plate etc). His Tornado is available in Grey and LNER Apple Green and his other ones he has done in Blue are to dark in my opinion.

To be honest, Im a bit disappointed in the quality of it (no disrespect intended to the maker), many in the DLC are better (and free), but as Im nuts on that loco and the price is affordable, it was worth it for me and I love seeing it :)

Hopefully, some gifted guru one day will make a high quality one (hint hint trainboi1 and others LOL) and I would be happy paying for it also.

The carriages are a repaint of one of magandy's stock, they aren't quite right and could do with commonwealth bogies IMO - but I cant find any animated ones that fit and cant seem to get hold of him to see if he is interested in making a set for them.

Its all "ok" but not as good as I would like (because I'm fussy lol). Good enough from a distance :)
Cheers

The carriages are a repaint of one of magandy's stock, they aren't quite right and could do with commonwealth bogies IMO - but I cant find any animated ones that fit and cant seem to get hold of him to see if he is interested in making a set for them.
I don't think Magandy is creating in Trainz at present, but have you considered the substantially better looking Mk1s from the Settle and Carlisle add-on available in choc and cream livery?
BR Mk1 BFK Brown,<kuid2:35412:10014:41>
BR Mk1 BG Brown,<kuid2:35412:10015:41>
BR Mk1 BCK Brown,<kuid2:35412:10013:41>
BR Mk1 FK Brown,<kuid2:35412:10018:41>
BR Mk1 CK Brown,<kuid2:35412:10016:41>
BR Mk1 SK Brown,<kuid2:35412:10017:41>
BR Mk1 BSK Brown,<kuid2:35412:10028:41>
BR Mk1 TSO Brown,<kuid2:35412:10068:41>
BR Mk1 SO Brown,<kuid2:35412:10074:41>
BR Mk1 BSO Brown,<kuid2:35412:10087:41>
BR Mk1 FO Brown,<kuid2:35412:10080:41>
BR Mk1 RFO Brown,<kuid2:35412:10093:41>
BR Mk1 RKB Brown,<kuid2:35412:10103:41>
BR Mk1 RUO Brown,<kuid2:35412:10097:41>
BR Mk1 RK Brown,<kuid2:35412:10109:41>
BR Mk1 RSO Brown,<kuid2:35412:10123:41>
BR Mk1 RBK Brown,<kuid2:35412:10135:41>
BR Mk1 RB Brown,<kuid2:35412:10129:41>
BR Mk1 RF Brown,<kuid2:35412:10141:41>

Should look good behind Tornado!

Paul

Last edited:
Hi, it was bought from Darlington-Works (Cam Scott), and with permission, I repainted it to the BR Express Blue (and pin striping, logo, labels, plate etc). His Tornado is available in Grey and LNER Apple Green and his other ones he has done in Blue are to dark in my opinion.

To be honest, Im a bit disappointed in the quality of it (no disrespect intended to the maker), many in the DLC are better (and free), but as Im nuts on that loco and the price is affordable, it was worth it for me and I love seeing it :)

Hopefully, some gifted guru one day will make a high quality one (hint hint trainboi1 and others LOL) and I would be happy paying for it also.

Its all "ok" but not as good as I would like (because I'm fussy lol). Good enough from a distance :)
Cheers

This my rendition of Tornado in BR Blue using camscott's model. I've made a few embellishments to the smoke box door i.e. metallic grey fittings and shed plate. I used one of camscotts A1s in br blue to get the boiler/cab colours, it was more or less a straight texture transplant in to the LNER green model.

GSd0SxK.jpg

I agree, I think BR Blue is best for Tornado, LNER Apple Green is a very insipid colour.

Rob.

Back