UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Great shots everyone!

Journey's End:

The remains of a once vast rail network - Awsworth to Boston Junction line as it leaves Boston South Tunnel. In the background is the disused viaduct to Carsley and Bullworth Central, in the foreground, the overgrown remains of the Connisey spur:

Near Boston Junction, A 477/478 mixed set passes the site of recent engineering work. Lineside trees have been replanted, but are yet to grow, leaving the area looking barren:

The light at the end of the tunnel - The portal of Boston West Tunnel, looking towards Wendsey:

Trainboi1 , You mean it's going to get even better? Wow I don't know how it could get better. Will the new version have Green Knight/Braveheart plates for those running numbers? What would you improve? Thank you for a wonderful engine.

Saturnr

Everyone's screenshots are looking great!

I would've posted some more screenshots of my progress on my Route, but I've recently had a bit of a PC disaster. I've lost several months' work on my previous route :'(, and also had to re-install Windows, all because I accidentally pressed the reset button on my Tower, causing a corrupted my hard disks with a Hard Reset.A class 508 in the outermost Platform 8. Platforms 7 and 8 are for Subway services, on this section of the network the subway line runs along the surface, and joins the mainline for a brief period of time along the Eastern Station Throat (to the right). The screenshot was taken looking from Platform 2.

I've lost count of the 100s of wasted hours, which seem to stem from using Trainz with Windows Vista (now rid of). Several areas of baseboard headed skyward and no amount of smoothing cured the problem as opening Trainz the following day showed the anomaly somewhere else on the map. Crashes also lost many maps.

Fictional UK route
b5b17025e29fd245ac4eaf93b1e90a28.jpg

Please ignore the previous post! I am not sure how to delete posts or to put pictures in properly!

Sorry.

Mod Note: Only moderators can delete posts. Just ask and we'll do it! I took care of yours already. ~PerRock

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to click the icon with a photo (3rd to the last button up top) and enter the links in those, usually they have to be on line, I am not sure if Dropbox will work, it should. I know imageshack and hostthenpost do.

Saturnr

Just a quick one for tonight:

An unusually wet and stormy day in Exton. The area is liable to flooding in the bad weather, so this section of line has been temporarily closed until the weather stabilises.
exton32_20150829_0001.jpg

In the background, you can see the silhouette of Exton Airport and its control tower, and the tunnels which take the railway lines under the two runways.

Last edited:
Some from a narrow gauge route I've been working on for the last fortnight or so...
42364d84127f27d9e215f5e263a4eae9.jpg

54962666316a986f5be7ebeb7a2f9fc5.jpg

a530514e8a2f20610477c55d90dcd914.jpg

d66926711c0bbc128aaa3a87f4bdf150.jpg

4e7236b719a04cef0d0682c96cefb6bd.jpg

1d3d5c49123774c1401e6c37a5ee1658.jpg

bd6cfd4bff431fed1e63c651d87324d3.jpg

09ada3aba461a05e87fbebbdb47371dc.jpg

312aa6d8ca0438294c2db1aac07704c1.jpg

Aaaand you get the picture. Not enough narrow gauge on this thread, but then you can never have enough...

Hello, I don't know how to upload images from my computer to the forum.
shandres
PS: It is in this forum because I was trying.

Last edited:
kBtXoKJ.jpg

Back in Chester after my Summer in Reading, which means I can get on with trainz again.

Been playing around with CLL in TANE. Really impressed with the water effects although the frame rates are painfully slow.

This screenshot is a little dark, as the events took place around midnight.

exton32_20150904_0001.jpg

You might just be able to make it out: Two Class 66s, 66189 (front) and 66018 (rear) approach Exton Central Station with Nuclear Flask Containers behind it (not pictured) in the dead of night. This particular nuclear delivery is heading west, towards one of the nuclear installations in the desert. While this service delivery runs in the mid-evening, when it's still a little light, the train is also transporting nuclear warheads, so for the safety of the cargo it has been scheduled to run during the dead of night. You could say the payload of the freight train is cut off because it is "classified".

The many skyscrapers in Exton light up the background.

Back