UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

I can't believe its taken this long to get this far, well, my job hasn't helped in that retrospect, as I had a change of job in October 2015, went from Gateline to Turnaround Cleaner, or an RO2 if you like (as I can do anything platform staff can do, minus lock out trains and dispatch trains - basically, the non safety critical stuff). Nataliya hasn't helped either, but my goal was to get back into Trainz, so I made a start during the times when I'm not being thrown overtime, going to Devon or Wales.

Last edited:
Quite a crowd has turned out in Ashburton too see these beauty's roll into the station.
7abac380009414edf59e9e522743175c.jpg

5eea4aad11abaa9d8a3b866fb5205130.jpg

Cheers Mick.:)

<rather sparkling image snipped>

Some GWR tank engines, pulling a failed express train, while a another GWR tank is shunting some trucks on a siding nearby, this route is called Meldreth Station, based of the real Meldreth, and shall be available somewhere soon!

interesting looking locomotives and carriages there.
Where are these available?

GWR Castles 5071 - 5074 from 1938, (Spitfire, Hurricane, Blenheim. Hampden) 'in works' at Tyseley for final work before being outshopped. Wellington,Gladiator, Fairey Battle, Beaufort, Lysander, Lockheed Hudson and Swordfish as yet unfinished.
stationmistress_20160921_0000.jpg

Durham down platform during the early 1960s

Durham during the early days of dieselisation. English Electric Type 3 with brake tender passing through on a down coke train. Cravens DMU on a Darlington to Newcastle local train while a 350HP 0-6-0 shunter stands in the down bay with a BR Mk1 GUV van.

July 2017 - photobucket links switched to Imgur.

Last edited:
Ferryhill

Ferryhill circa 1961. Deltic Type 5 passes with an Up express passenger train for Kings Cross while an EE type 4 calls with an up train for Bristol via York and Sheffield.

July 2017 - Photobucket links switched to Imgur.

Last edited:
Tursdale Junction circa 1974

Tursdale, County Durham circa 1974. Deltic 55 002 KINGS OWN YORKSHIRE LIGHT INFANTRY of Gateshead shed hauls the 08:25 1A11 Newcastle - Kings Cross, made up of a mix of Mk1 and Mk2D coaches typical of the mid 1970s. A freightliner service hauled by an unseen Class 47 heads north on the ECML while a Class 37 brings a train of loaded 20T coal hoppers off the Leamside line.

July 2017 - Photobucket link switched to Imgur.

Last edited:
Sunday Leamside line diversion

Tursdale Junction circa 1975. Late Sunday afternoon and Gateshead's Class 46 029 diverts on to the Leamside line with a Liverpool Lime Street - Newcastle train due to engineering work. Another of Gateshead's locos, Class 40 047 stands on the Up ECML with a ballast train. Students and other travellers will have to wait a little longer to reach Newcastle as the 46 wends its way past Washington and Pelaw on what was the old main line.

July 2017 - Photobucket link switched to Imgur.

Last edited:
One of my colleagues (who is of the Train Simulator variety... boo hiss I hear you say) has watched this project grow. Doing about 45 minutes work on the train - in one direction as the other is allocated for a Class 444 but ends as a Class 450

I'll try and upload a smaller shot (currently a large render - too large for this thread) as Photobucket is good at masses amount of advertising, or I make it public on my facebook profile for those that know me personally.

One of my colleagues (who is of the Train Simulator variety... boo hiss I hear you say) has watched this project grow. Doing about 45 minutes work on the train - in one direction as the other is allocated for a Class 444 but ends as a Class 450

I'll try and upload a smaller shot (currently a large render - too large for this thread) as Photobucket is good at masses amount of advertising, or I make it public on my facebook profile for those that know me personally.

Looking good there, WEN.

Rob.

Many thanks to jayholland for an amazing Stickney Station. It took for ever to get off the DLS, I thought it was never going to happen. In case anyone is wondering what all that Fixed Track is doing all over the place, well it's set out as 100m squares, so I can map everything in the correct place. Thanks again Jay. :)

Last edited:
A rather run-down looking Horncastle. The content used for the station (I did try others, but ended up with masses of chimneys) is altes Haus kuid2:164988:373737:1
The real station was demolished.

Back