UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Northern Belle-tastic pic :cool:

Desiro : Stage 2 , now has see through windows . Interior has floor , ceiling and bulkheads . Doors detached for future animation . Seats will be added next .
The bodyshell's still need to be properly mapped to a main texture instead of lots of separate textures as per now (DLS upload checker would have kittens if I tried to upload it in its current state lol).
Still lot's of poly's to remove . Should look nice in TPE neon ;)

13930593757_7e68e64a65_b.jpg

Class 465 pulls into Waterloo East Station, the station still needs some refinements, such as station furniture and passengers but it's almost there, I'll post a few more screenies when I've finished it.

I may make some custom made platform buildings for it but I'm not to sure when my next trip to London will be to get photos.

Heavy goods in UK countryside

I've re-skinned a Class 66 re-skin.

Original by Rumour3 which has been nicely re-skinned into Polish Freightliner livery and uploaded onto the DLS by lookseek. I’ve taken lookseek’s version, adapted the numerals, badging, warning stickers and one or two other bits to replicate the British versions of this workhorse.

Here are two on a run around one of my UK “work in progress” routes.

Cheers
Casper
:)

Freightliner1_zpsd9e3d370.jpg~original

Freightliner2_zps5b203c71.jpg~original

Freightliner3_zps8ad5c9d6.jpg~original

Last edited:
Is that 66063 or 66603, or is it a "Spot the Deliberate Mistake" contest?

Great screenshots all the same!

Rob.

Thanks Rob. :D:D:D

A total gaffe on my part, but a great idea for a competition. It should be 66603.

I'll leave the shot as is as an illustration of my total incompetence. I guess that's what happens when you get absorbed into creating, even if it's only a re-skin!

I'll fix it, after checking the original photo. You never know, there's always an outside chance that the prototype is wrong as well! :eek:

Casper

Chiltern Mainline liveried 168217 awaiting access to the TMD for Tyre turning and completion of it's vinyl's ;)

chiltern1682x1024_zps5a18abd5.jpg

chiltern1681x1024_zps3f378827.jpg

Last edited:
I've re-skinned a Class 66 re-skin.

Original by Rumour3 which has been nicely re-skinned into Polish Freightliner livery and uploaded onto the DLS by lookseek. I’ve taken lookseek’s version, adapted the numerals, badging, warning stickers and one or two other bits to replicate the British versions of this workhorse.

Here are two on a run around one of my UK “work in progress” routes.

Cheers
Casper
:)

Freightliner2_zps5b203c71.jpg~original

I must ask what trees and foliage are you using, the scenery looks stunning!

I must ask what trees and foliage are you using, the scenery looks stunning!
I mostly use jankvis and trunda foliage.

The jankvis stuff comes from the DLS. The trunda foliage is freeware downloaded from this site. On those pages you’ll find the trunda items interwoven amongst several other good quality nature items.

Many of the items are individual objects, but I also use this spline a lot: JVC(M)Hedgerow#2a w/trees & shrubs <kuid:328583:3822>. It's on the DLS.

Much of the distant landscape is textured ground. I also place a quick squirt of a darker foliage texture colour under individual tree objects, and splines, which provides “shadows” and helps with the visual effects.

Unfortunately many don’t look good in later versions where there are transparency and other unwanted visual problems.

Here’s the Class 66 again with corrected number!:eek:

Freightliner4_zps8eb1c475.jpg~original

jamestump, I was about to ask the same! Is there an EC-Liveried IC225 set as well? Thought I'd seen one in screenshots.

Superb shot RossC :cool:

@ Jamestump & Alex : The HST isn't ready for release yet as some of the carriage interiors need completing .

A few pics from the Westbury area on Nawlins and TMZ's update to Angela's Paddington-Westbury route
(note I've changed the track and platforms etc. , with permission)

14149202564_0106a562cf_b.jpg

13962370829_f786046abf_b.jpg

14125852636_108c632f13_b.jpg

14146175252_da8dd77d35_b.jpg

Its always hard posting after Dave haha

Looking over the wall at down street station the grassy strip in the middle used to be the ac lines platforms but now only the dc lines have a platform to the right are the old tram sheds.

Great shots everyone.

Firstly, on Klambert's West London Suburbs route:

Class_172_20140513_0000_zps4a615306.jpg

Class_172_20140513_0001_zps74b9d89d.jpg

Then on the excellent London - Westbury route recently re-released, as we have a gander around Paddington station:

Paddington2_zps91114483.jpg

Paddington3_zpsee8fffe1.jpg

Back