Train Crashes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

David111767

30in and Rack Railway Guy
I would like to see what kind of crashes you can make with trainz. The more destruction the better. Just post pics here.

hey just 2 let you know there gonna try to close this thread beacuse they did that to me and i would love to see a thread

hey just 2 let you know there gonna try to close this thread beacuse they did that to me and i would love to see a thread

I think they should close it :clap:....Why would we wanna see crashes anyways?¿? That is not right :n:

LOL, crashes ok

What Alistar did after (Somehow) his AI overshot 2 red signals
wreck1.jpg

wreck2.jpg

werck3.jpg

wreck4.jpg

Not too long after alistar derailed everything, i rear-ended his wreck....
LOL

The result of my stupidity of speeding on a subway
Screen_064.jpg

Another subway goof by me
Screen_279.jpg

Another result of my speeding
Screen_683.jpg

I forgot to finish laying the track in this one
Screen_228.jpg

"I told you to put down the drawbridge BEFORE i got there"
Screen_248.jpg

Crashes are a part of real railroading. No one is perfect.

Why not have a tread for crashes, you see shows about them all the time.
I hate it when people get all uptight about crashes, everyone makes mistakes, crashes are a part of railroading.(and all other forms of transportation)

So why not have a crash thread?

North British Locomotive prototype 10800 comes to a sticky end at Ryhope Grange Junction,Sunderland after hitting a girder left on the track...:eek:
fireryhopegrangegu6.jpg

Where do you get those fire makers?
I remember a 'White stick' one is 2006 that makes smoke but i can't find it anymore:D .

"0099" If you search the DLS for Fire or Fire Effect its called "Fire Effect".Remember to to tick all the boxes for the versions of Trainz when you do.The other thing sounds like "Chimney Smoke" which is a thin smoking chimney to be placed inside other chimnies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back