Train Crashes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks but the link is broken.

If you are talking tome it is DAVIS not DAVID, but that is okay because its a common mistake. Indeed that is a very realistic crash! No invisbile Track junction markers or anything!

Davis

Thanks but the link is broken.

If you are talking tome it is DAVIS not DAVID, but that is okay because its a common mistake. Indeed that is a very realistic crash! No invisbile Track junction markers or anything!

Davis

I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to David111767:wave:

Stupid Billy Bob had a night of drinking in Deadwood and was heading home to his Apartment in Trinidad when he was struck by the midnight cow train.

Image1-12.jpg

Did you hear about the tragic MetroLink crash, 25 people lost their lives and 100s more injured and you don't seem to care.

What does my crash have anything to do with a real life metrolink crash?

You guys get so touchy about computer simulators that you take every thing as a pesonal attack on someone else when it really isnt.

Oh, and by the way, shortly before this post I read online about the metrolink crash so I am just now finding out about it.

It was just that we were debating the thread's morality due to the crash, when you posted a series of pics about a fully loaded passenger train crashing into a freight. Here is a tip. THERE IS NEVER ANYONE ONBOARD! Saying that there were hundreds of people onboard was in bad taste.

It was just that we were debating the thread's morality due to the crash, when you posted a series of pics about a fully loaded passenger train crashing into a freight. Here is a tip. THERE IS NEVER ANYONE ONBOARD! Saying that there were hundreds of people onboard was in bad taste.
We finally agree on something, well said.

The passenger train did not crash into a freight, it derailed on its own.
The freight train derailed because the earlier passenger train wreck was not cleaned up properly.

Perhaps in the future these threads should be name "Trainz Accidents"

Its a frigging simulator, accidents happen....like these two

While filming for a new video featuring Timber Ridge, the coaches behind K-53 1152 did not agree with the switch positation, I was filming the coached seconds before when I suddenly realize I forgot to set the switch, I thought I was off the hook when the Loco, tender and first coach cleared....not so much. The "Flying Police Car" is the camera mount, in case anyone was wondering....

Screenshot_180.jpg

Screenshot_182.jpg

Screenshot_183.jpg

Another accident when filming. L-124 3870 was hauling a box car train for filming purposes, once again, I forgot to set the switch. This time the train followed the narrow gauge track, I guess the signage helped.....but did not save the locomotive and first 2 cars. This is why you pay attention to the signs!!! Thats what they are there for!!! Now however, the sign just makes me feel like an idiot

Screenshot_200.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back