New CP Route In Wisconsin WIP

Amtrak #8 is a lil behind schedule as it hurries its way east for Milwaukee here at Duplainville

Not bad, tracks look accurate and I can get the feel for the location even if the trackside objects are not too close how they really look. I could recognize the shot at Bridge Switch, CNW bridge between Sparta and McCoy (actually that is the border of the fort), Camp 20, etc.
------------------
Matt Carlson
La Crosse, WI

Not bad, tracks look accurate and I can get the feel for the location even if the trackside objects are not too close how they really look. I could recognize the shot at Bridge Switch, CNW bridge between Sparta and McCoy (actually that is the border of the fort), Camp 20, etc.
------------------
Matt Carlson
La Crosse, WI

Yeah...One tried to get the detail looking like the real thing.....I see that this was ur first post ever???? And ya joined back in 2011??? First time back here I take it???? You doing any routes at all???

Yeah...One tried to get the detail looking like the real thing.....I see that this was ur first post ever???? And ya joined back in 2011??? First time back here I take it???? You doing any routes at all???

Made an unreleased version of the BNSF St. Croix/Aurora subs with some of he CP/River Tomah in MSTS era. Have not had the time to do much of anything in the current Railworks or Trainz. Little disappointed that the same routes seem to keep getting redone and no new areas come up. Wanted to see what others are working on before I fire things back up.

Amtrak train #7 makes its daily stop here at Portage Wisconsin....The last pic of number 7 is him crossing over the Wisconsin River at Wisconsin Dells

Back