New CP Route In Wisconsin WIP

A CP local exits the yard here at La Crosse as it starts its daily run over to West Salem for todays work as the BNSF waits to get into there own yard here at Grand Crossing

Last edited:
UPGBC heads north thru Duplainville crossing the CP diamond as it heads for Green Bay WI.

Last edited:
A BNSF transfer from the CP yard here at La Crosse waits on the connection track at Grand Crossing for a hot shot auto train to zip on thru

The CP local rests near the yard office as the crew runs in and grabs its paper work for todays work here in La Crosse

Awesome route. Will it be available for download? Im not trying to be gimmie pig, I would gladly pay for it if it were payware. I have been following this thread for a while and think it is an awesome route. Keep up the good work.
No it won't :(
32d4fc478346be9d090b45ed88fe61d9.png

A few rail fans came out to Duplainville today to catch some trains...When I pulled up G67 was heading back towards Milwaukee

Springdale Rd

Last edited:
With a drag of 66 coke loads in tow, this pair of CN units head past the La Crosse Amtrak Depot on the CP Tomah Sub as it heads east towards home rails at Duplainville, where it will head north to Green Bay.

CP 199 a priority Train from Chicago - Coquitlam (Vancouver, BC) crosses the Wisconsin River here at Wisconsin Dells

Coming thru La Crosse

Last edited:
Back