New CP Route In Wisconsin WIP

Oh sorry.....Didnt know that there was a thing on these as well....My bad.....

Last edited:
At La Crescent we see a CP train racing towards La Crosse as it ducks under the signal by River Jct as we follow it into La Crosse yard

Today we chased CP train 185 which runs between Bensenville IL to St Paul MN

Here we catch 185 at Wisconsin Dells

Caught him here at New Lisbon

Passing the Amtrak depot at Tomah

Coming past Tunnel City where the UP comes onto CP tracks

Making its way thru Fort McCoy

Passing thru West Salem

Coming into La Crosse the train passes the Amtrak Depot

Passing thru River Jct here at La Crescent

2 trains here at Duplainville....One from each of the RR's that run thru here

CP train 282

CN train M343

Milwaukee Road piggyback “Sprint” train No. 209 heads west at Duplainville, Wisconsin....The standard Sprint train locomotive consist of two GP40s hustles the train past milepost 102 (from Chicago)

After running into CP's Muskego yard lite power, two CN units head back to home trackage at Duplainville with a loaded coke train in some nice light.

For the longest time, in fact nearly to the CN merger, every WC train was normally a surprise as far as motive power went. This is the Milwaukee Turn aka Train 47 making its way back to Shops yard. Ex ACR 186 leads WC 6593 and ex-SOO 700 as they come off the CP tracks and back onto the WC Chicago Sub

Awesome route. Will it be available for download? Im not trying to be gimmie pig, I would gladly pay for it if it were payware. I have been following this thread for a while and think it is an awesome route. Keep up the good work.

Back