New CP Route In Wisconsin WIP

WCL, your screenshots remind me so much of the railfanning possibilities around my cottage (Muskoka)...
Thank you and excellent shots! -Keep it up,
cam

Thanks

Two things...

1. Will you ever do a Muskoka route?

cam

No sorry...I dont even know where that is

Two things...
2. In one fo your shots...there is a CP Rail Plackett on the crew change depot. Do you know where I could find it?

cam

I think I got it on the DLS

Well, it's sad that it won't be released for a bit, but at least we got to see some new pictures. And as always, they look great!

Steve

Yikes WCL, no story to go along with your pics??!! You must be busy enjoying that great WI weather.

LOL......I know I know...gee wizz....I am starting to slack here......And yeah...The nice weather keeps me busy....Only have time to run a train here and there and just post pix and all.....I'll get a story one of these days again :)......Seeing that I heard from a CP engineer that there will be a lot more coal trains running on this line so you will see a lot of coal pix

:wave:

That doesn't matter anyway.
I am curious how you stay on track with these projects.
I tend to start one and never finish...

Woody

Yeah...I know what ya mean....I have to many going right now...LOL...I got this one, I got the WC Shawano Sub, the WC Valley Sub/CoW, I got the WC Marinette Sub that runs from Green Bay all the way up to Franz MI....I have an Army base layout thats based on Fort McCoy here in Wisconsin, I have the WC Neenah Paper, I have the ELS routes where one runs from Green Bay to Crivitz, another one that runs from Green Bay all the way up to Channing, and another one that runs from Channing all the way over to Ontonagon MI....Pretty much the whole ELS (Escanaba and Lake Superior) is all done for Trainz already....Thats these guys here http://www.railroadmichigan.com/escanabalakesuperior.html and you can see there lines here http://www.elsrr.com/els_map.jpg all in yellow....They are a very interesting RR to follow.....Oh and I got a UP route that is in the Oxford area....

Looks like I'll have to wrap this route up soon here....So I can get it out on the DLS hopefully soon.....I get pushed back on other projects and such and just never have time to wrap this one up.....

I got one that is ready to be tested but just need someone to give it a run...Its one of the WC ones I done of Neenah

He's using '10 so yes, unless he's got SP3 and you've got Sp1 or 2, or he's got SP2 and you've got SP1 or no SP
Jamie
And WCL, what are those Jeeps and Tanks??

Back