Timber Ridge Line, 30 miles of fun

Does anyone know if there is a way to use SP1 stuff in a non-SP1 Trainz? I have the version of TRS2006 that requires SP1. I have tried many times to install the service pack and every time I end up with a 24+ HOUR install. I can't leave my comp running that long so after 8 hours I give up. The problem now is that there are a multitude of great routes like this one that are SP1 only...:confused:

Nice looking route though, from the screenshots.

Edit-- I finally got SP1 to work, so no worries. Now to download this beauty of a route!

Last edited:
I seem to be missing these dependencies...

43955:38003
47439:33000
47439:33002
47439:33001
44700:38007
44700:38008
44640:28007
47439:25701
44700:27989

Can anyone help?

some updates. I still have a lot to do, but I think I have at last settled on the majority of the new track

Screenshot_255.jpg

Screenshot_257.jpg

Screenshot_260.jpg

Screenshot_262.jpg

Screenshot_264.jpg

Screenshot_266.jpg

Well the next version is ready for beta testing

I am still using the old KUID, so any testers will have to delete the old version to install the new

I need more time to fix this, because it involves creating a whole new session from scratch, and I'm feeling too lazy right now

First 5 PM's get to do the testing for me, after that you are out of luck.

Hopefully all will go well.

And I want serious beta testers, if you just want to test to play with the route, please do not bother applying, Ill be more then happy to send you the beta of the route for you to play with.

But I do need 5 good beta testers to search for bugs, goofs, and other problems that should be fixed, like how the AI responds with my signaling system

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry about that part.. hehe, anyways, me and a few others were missing those two and couldn't be found on the website because the route they had it for was deleted or was dead links, hoping you could send a copy of them.

TS12 has a "Replace Assets" tool. You can use that to replace the grid with whatever texture you want. It's not perfect, but i've looked around i have neither of those KUIDs in my installation and TKI has given me nothing, so it's your best bet at this point.

Do you know what station building is used for the one in Redtop? I noticed it in one of the screenshots on this forum and I want to know where I can find it.

Back