Timber Ridge Line, 30 miles of fun

Got a ton of work down recently on the much larger town of Prower (not named after Todd's ID)

Screenshot_945.jpg

Screenshot_943.jpg

Screenshot_914.jpg

Screenshot_920.jpg

Screenshot_922.jpg

Screenshot_923.jpg

Screenshot_932.jpg

Here are a few more shots, starting with the Park in front of the railroad depot. Engine's 361 and 491 (reskin of 494) have been converted to freight cars, allowing them to be placed on static display, AND pushed around for fun. Just to add to then effect, I placed Slugsmashers coupler idler cars as needed

Screenshot_948.jpg

Screenshot_949.jpg

Screenshot_954.jpg

Screenshot_956.jpg

Screenshot_965.jpg

Screenshot_972.jpg

last but not least, a few shots on the area surrounding Prower. Engine 453 is moving 491 and 361 and their display consists around for repair and painting. they may be on display, but their still considered in active service

Screenshot_979.jpg

Screenshot_990.jpg

Screenshot_993.jpg

Screenshot_996.jpg

Screenshot_998.jpg

Over the next few days I will be adding far more detail in and around Prower. Stay tuned!!

no those are actually accurate

but keep in mind I usually some 50 processes running in the background (most of which are very unwanted). Not to mention the huge virus and spyware problem I have had for the last few months

If I had my computer running the way it used to, I would guess the 10-20 FPS range, and my machine is not very powerful

no those are actually accurate

but keep in mind I usually some 50 processes running in the background (most of which are very unwanted). Not to mention the huge virus and spyware problem I have had for the last few months

If I had my computer running the way it used to, I would guess the 10-20 FPS range, and my machine is not very powerful

I suggest downloading AVG free 8.0 and Spybot - free to clean it up. Also I make a habit of shut off or eliminating backround stuff.

Very nice route.:wave:

I like to re-format and re-install everything about once a year. Just did it last week, btw and, sethmcs has given some good advice as well.

:)

I have thought about reformatting, but at this point its not worth it. Im just going to deal with it, and hopefully this summer build a whole new computer, I only plan on reusing a handful of parts, everything else will be new

so until that happens, I'm stuck with my old machine

The Idler car was made at my request by slugsmasher. Must have been the only time he has ever taken a request and built it. It has a hook and pin coupler at one end, and a knuckle coupler at the other, makes switching around narrow gauge content all the more realistic, even though it never actually existed. its great for pictures. Its on the Download station under the user name "Slugsmasher"

The static engines are just modified from Todd's old UTC engines. I replaced the engine spec, removed all the smoke attachment points from the config files, changed a few value's here and there, and I ended up with a static engine. I plan on releasing a Timber Ridge Line pack of custom content, either on the TPR Download Depot, or on Todd's site if he does not mind....or on both. it will include the 2 engines, 361 and 491, and maybe another of the 490 series, its really easy to reskin these locomotives, as well as have 3 reskined reefer cars, in 2 C&S schemes and on RGS scheme, and an interactive RGS Class 6 Stock car that I reskinned from Todd's Class 6 D&RGW car.

I have been adding scenery to the 10 miles of flat plains, its going to be a long process, but it will look great very very soon. I am trying to knock out the route in the next few months, so that I can complete some items from another game that I am working on, and may eventually find their way into trainz as well.

I have also added some interactive industries in between towns, and will be adding more as I go along. Should have some more pictures soon!!

Thanks for the info, i downloaded your first Timber Ridge and none of the tunnels showed up, can i get the somewhere.

they are either on Sirgibby's freeware section, or they should be built in on 2006

what are the KUID's

Well, I spent a good part of today finishing up the desert scenery (its really not that hard once you know what your doing). Now the whole 15 miles of new trackage is surrounded by a realistic (in my opinion) world

I have another 23 pictures to post, so I will be taking up the next 3 posts

Now that the main scenery is done, its on to the fine detailing.

As mentioned before, I have a ton of custom content that was created just for this route, including some pieces that have yet to be built.

First off, was anyone wondering where the name "Prower" came from? I quietly uploaded that to the DLS the other day

Screenshot_1013.jpg

Screenshot_1010.jpg

Screenshot_1018.jpg

Screenshot_1022-1.jpg

Screenshot_1028.jpg

Screenshot_1030.jpg

Screenshot_1034.jpg

Screenshot_1043.jpg

Screenshot_1048.jpg

Last edited:
Back