hi,

Reading Camel Back ...... from K&L

now in TRS19

35457457nq.jpg

35457454lh.jpg

regards

@spalterbockerl

Hazy Afternoon at Willow Springs

Foreground: The power for BNSF train Z NBYWSP (BNSF 4437, North Bay, CA -> Willow Springs, IL) has just cut way from it's train on track 1713 at Willow Springs. In a few minutes, it'll be shoving back to the non-priority traffic it left on main 2 for the final leg of it's trip to Corwith.
Background: BNSF Q PEACHI (Pearland, TX -> Corwith, IL) is in the middle of setting off it's autos for the ramp at Lockport, IL as idle power waits on the house track for a Z train later in the day. Q PEACHI will be following Z NBYWSP to Corwith.
j7PPs7l.jpg

Lubbock, Texas

Lubbock-yard-with-the-giant-Lubbock-Chemical-Works-in-the-background..jpg

view_media_post
First screenshot posted in almost eight years, nice to be back. This is my "learning route", that I am doing to reacquaint myself with Trainz and learn the new features. Lubbock route is a fictionalized version of this northwest Texas town and the area around it.

Lubbock yard with giant Lubbock Chemical Works in the background.

Thanks for looking

Cheers,
John
view_media_post

Last edited:
:hehe:

Back on topic, Trinity Rail - Alliance Facility. Edit: It was driving me crazy that I could not find any information on the TrinityRail Alliance facility. I finally turned to job listings for Alliance, NE and it turns out that it is not a TrinityRail facility, it is a Progress Rail Services Corp. facility. Well, that's completely different, never mind. :hehe:

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

BTW you might think that the number of rail cars stacked up here is exaggerated, if you check Google Earth you will find that I've under populated this facility. :D

Last edited:
Norm,
Issue with name has been corrected for Progressive Rail. The problem was it depends on the source you look at. The track chart shows it as Swepco? Another source showed Trinity. Oh well, it is now known as Progressive.
Take care and thanks again,
Dean

Norm,
Issue with name has been corrected for Progressive Rail. The problem was it depends on the source you look at. The track chart shows it as Swepco? Another source showed Trinity. Oh well, it is now known as Progressive.
Take care and thanks again,
Dean

One of the problems with corporate America, assets switch from one to another at the drop of a hat and none seem willing to document their previous ownership.

Union Pacific Challenger 3985 before the conversion to oil firing was seen running light through the industrial area with a non railroad purpose water tower in the foreground.

Back