USA Pics

What's Grazzy grass? Tell me more, I'm intrigued.

Grassy grass (available on JR as freeware) is 5 different coloured grass splines which can be played indefinitely, and are not very high res so they don't really lag your game. They are very useful

Hello! Another EMD F7 in action! :D

barti_1%20us%20pictures%20003.jpg

Greet!

barti_1

Sorry this isn't a really "professional" screenshot, but it's just all the Phase V NPCU's chillin' out in the yard. (Ignore the 0's on the Numberboards, I forgot to change them...)

NPCU's? this acronym reminds of something from Dungeons and Dragons in the past... Non Player Characters, but in this case Non Propulsion Control Units? Just a guess, without looking it up.

Paul

A Few From the Work in Progress

The current work in progress is about 75% complete. Here are a few shots I took this evening while driving around testing track:

maxwerks_20150401_0034_zpsdvt5qoos.jpg~original

maxwerks_20150401_0031_zpscprrsy1v.jpg~original

maxwerks_20150401_0027_zpsbzknl2o2.jpg~original

maxwerks_20150401_0006_zps2azgu7e2.jpg~original

maxwerks_20150401_0001_zpsfh0b1cn8.jpg~original

maxwerks_20150401_0008_zps9vr4z9la.jpg~original

maxwerks_20150401_0025_zpsl1ve0epx.jpg~original

maxwerks_20150401_0023_zpso0kkvwr9.jpg~original

Thanks very much for the kind words, folks! I'll keep the pics coming, and I'll keep working toward getting the route ready for the DLS.

A monster 8400ft, 128 wagons for the UP's MWCRV (West Colton to Roseville, Manifest train) traveling on Donner Pass. The train has four engine on the point, two on mid-train and one on tail end:

A monster 8400ft, 128 wagons for the UP's MWCRV (West Colton to Roseville, Manifest train) traveling on Donner Pass. The train has four engine on the point, two on mid-train and one on tail end:

Sorry, I apologize for being nit-picky, but... nonetheless....

That train must have been dispatched on a very, very serious roundabout way, because typically a WCRVM manifest train on the UP (nee SP) would go from West Colton (SoCal) over Tehachapi to Bakersfield, and then straight up the Valley to Roseville (Nor/Central Cal). It wouldn't even come close to Donner.

Using the Carr Tracks website (http://www.carrtracks.com/Southern-Pacific.htm), might this train not actually be the SKROM (Sparks to Roseburg OR manifest), or perhaps the CHRVM (Chicago to Roseville manifest - http://www.carrtracks.com/sptrc.htm#CHRVM )?

Again, I'm being nitpicky, I know, so feel free to ignore me. :D

Regards,
MSP

Wait...Erik, is that a new AWVR 777????

Also, i could be wrong, but the one i have now (from Blawnox Loco Works) is an AC4400EV, or an AC4400 rebuilt to ES44AC specs, not a C40-8W.

Just clarifying.

Back