USA Pics

No. I believe it's Jointed Rail's Norfolk Southern C30-7. It's available as freeware on their website. Apparently he did some extra weathering to it.

No way man that paint job is seriously screwed up. I'd have never done that!

Edit: I didn't intend for that be be so harshly worded. I should have said the model isn't mine and does not reflect any NS (or NW) locomotive and the paint scheme does not conform to any NS scheme, but it still looks good in color and weathering. It is as good a stand in as any but is not the JR model. I am not perfect by any means and anyone can use whatever they like to fulfill the part they want. Each of us has their own guidelines to determine what is good enough.

Last edited:
Amazing work Eric, We have a similar type of wagon out here but i don't think they cart the slabs on them hot out here it is only to transfer them from one state to the border where they load it to another flat of a different gauge. Nice work mate.
Cheers Mick.

No way man that paint job is seriously screwed up. I'd have never done that!

Its the CHN C30-7 by ocemy. Builtin to TS12 I think

Custom job Erik did on Ocemy's engine as Petrama says

Well, having compared it to the C30-7 on JointedRail's website, it seems I was wrong. I just figured NS C30-7 = JointedRail NS C30-7. Obviously I should have paid more attention to the details before posting.

Ahem - Sorry I didn't mean any offense if that was your work. It was late and I was tired. Your weathering and screens are perfection. I'll just be over here...
Well, no big deal Justin, and I am also sorry that I was a bit sarcastic.

But I have to admit that it is not one of my best painting jobs on that engine (as said Ocemys C36-7), it was one of my first US reskins I made, I think it was 5-6 years ago (or more) LOL :p;).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mick: Thanks for your kind words mate :).
The slab car is Scotts work http://valleyrailservices.weebly.com/rolling-stock.html, I just "spilled" some paint on them LOL ;).

// Erik from Sweden

Public Belt transfers run around the clock, day and night.

First capture is transfer MKCO trudging through the rainy night in the neighbourhood of Bailiot, in East Lewiston.
The MKCO runs from the terminal of McKinley Yard to Commerce Yard on the NYC fifteen miles to the north east.

The next day, transfer ALSJ, Adeline Yard on the MoPac to South Jefferson Yard on the N&W,
is seen moving onto the N&W from the Public Belt/NYC mainline in the early afternoon hours.
The connector from the Belt to the N&W can be seen in the first shot spurring off to the left.

Last edited:
Back