USA Pics

C21C0BF3EF2C3FAE32C6A59C2C29E06BB52AAAE8

Amtrak making its way back to Greenwood Station

Because he likes the route? Because he's proud of his collection of locomotives? Because he was having fun and wanted to share?

That is why I post pics.

Well I've been doing something wrong. I hate my route, I'm disappointed of my locomotives, and I'm not having fun and I don't want to share.

(jk, no butthurt pls)

Matt

Well I've been doing something wrong. I hate my route, I'm disappointed of my locomotives, and I'm not having fun and I don't want to share.(jk, no butthurt pls)Matt
Relax ... Tings' will get better
Cascaderailroad: Does not play well wit' other chilren's, and throws kinnygarten' building blocks at others :hehe:

Last edited:
The tracks are closest 4, 3, 2, 1 ... 4 and 3 are Westbound ... 2 and 1 are Eastbound ... Yours is driving west (uphill) on an Eastbound (downhill) #2 track :cool:

Last edited:
Thanks Chance, I've done a few skins to match TSM ballast, but the process of finding a track that matches the feel of PRR standards is tough.

Cascade, PC and CR were known to use the center two tracks interchangeably for short stretches, especially early on when maintenance necessitated the repair of one or more of the tracks, or trains stalled on the grade. You decide which scenario is applicable here, just enjoy the screenshot.

Lewiston & Pamona train #53 passes County Road 50 at high notch to begin their assault on Cuba Hill.

Today's uphill battle, while easy-going considering #53 is a meagre 5000ft, will be compromised by 3701
dying in Ditchman, necessitating the cutting out of the SD40-2, leaving the job to GP39-2 3951, SD45 8924.

Last edited:
Back