USA Pics

deadpool_58cf66334e972.jpg
deadpool_58cf663363edc.jpg
deadpool_58cf66332d1b1.jpg

Caught U12 finishing up in Bangor from the State st bridge on my way out for lunch.

Setting back past the stone loads it had just brought up from Tilcon in Swanson. Here they will be picked up by the Panam.

0fdcdd135a27007c846d7c380d0a8f41.jpg

And the power tied up for the day in the stub. Downtown Bangor in the background.

44cca7554558f74579e45c3f43569d3b.jpg

It was a tasty hotdog.

-Will :cool:

Last edited:
@mp202 -> Well...it is not. I can't start the NEC yet since i dont have time to create the needed DEM for it or even learn TransDEM. I also dislike the Performance in TANE with shadows turned on (hey i got a brand new PC with 8GB Graphics card, 4,7Ghz I7 6700k and 32GB Ram 3600hz - 10 FPS with that few trees is a joke)
Also the trees, i just dont like them somehow, i want the 3D Pofig speedtrees back :(
Finally the overall look of it, just doesnt look real somehow.

The route itself is also a joke lol:

Greetings,

Felix

Great work everyone, Eric really loven that fuel tender nice work as usual mate.
Cheers Mick.:wave:
Thanks for your kind words buddy, the fuel tender http://trainzforge.weebly.com/tanks-auxilery-fuel.html is Adams (simulatortrain) nice art work, I have just add some simple weathering to it ;).

I saw that you also could not find Codys (2Wayne) BN fuel tender (I miss it too), it's really too bad that most of his excellent stuff are not available anymore, except for a few things available on DLS and RRMods.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

flusi737: Have you tried to change the setting for "Vertical Sync:" to None, or try to change the values for Draw distance to some lower value (who needs 15000, you can in any event not see any details that enhance the gaming experience on that distance, it's just an unnecessary waste of computer resources (IN MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION).

I played around with all sorts of different enviroment settings, and post processing dittos for a long time before I was satisfied with TANE, so give it a go, and don't give up.

With your talents as a route builder, and with appropriate settings in TANE, I think you can get EVERYTHING look much more real (except those slightly outdated trains that you have shown in your latest pics, no offense ;)).

// Erik from Sweden

flusi737: Have you tried to change the setting for "Vertical Sync:" to None, or try to change the values for Draw distance to some lower value (who needs 15000, you can in any event not see any details that enhance the gaming experience on that distance, it's just an unnecessary waste of computer resources (IN MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION).

I played around with all sorts of different enviroment settings, and post processing dittos for a long time before I was satisfied with TANE, so give it a go, and don't give up.

With your talents as a route builder, and with appropriate settings in TANE, I think you can get EVERYTHING look much more real (except those slightly outdated trains that you have shown in your latest pics, no offense ;)).

// Erik from Sweden

Thanks for the Info, i'll try that. 15000 isn't really necessary thats true :hehe: :) I won't give up on T:ANE to fast anyway, since it is the only real Trainz Program that has a future now :eek:

Also thanks for the compliment - you know i'd love to use newer Content, but since those are the only Locomotives of that kind that are available to trainz, there sadly is no other option. I'm not going to build new HHP's, AEM's or even ACS's, i'll have enough work with the 730km of route they run on for now and never plan on doing 3D models again - i just don't have the time for that :)

And i'll probably never reach the quality for screenshots that you show in this thread anyway :wave:

Greetings from Germany,

Felix

Hello deadpoolmx55,
nice screens and thanks for the link to flickr. Your screens represents the realy thing very well. I like this - because this is what I am also try to get done at my Milwaukee Road project - getting simulation and reality close together.
Your's TUME

Last edited:
Back