USA Pics

b1%2004.2016%2015.jpg

Regards!

barti_1

It is indeed Highland Valley V2 by scratchy, but to make it work in T:ANE I had to replace the trees in TS12 and replace some faulty textures. But it looks good!

After testing the experimental GE UM20, the LE&E promptly took delivery of five slightly refined A-B-B-A sets. These units, with one foot in the first generation and one foot in the second, found themselves displacing the massive 4-8-6 Ohio class steam locomotives in the LE&E's TOFC pool. These fleet-footed units were generally assigned to hotshot TOFC assignments from Boston to Chicago and Cincinnati.

bfd44d0098cb2519da18965d22c632a4.jpg
499539c72488c551abaa1bacf53da6b9.jpg

a64f8969e34c2487b878b473db0f1b94.jpg

ce686b07a679891e258ded0e5e16d53f.jpg

4c000b5a691b121b8d869468f64cec9d.jpg

P.S, I wish some people would really get a life and stop the B.S. If there was a B.S degree in BS, I know some people in here who would have passed with extreme honors. It really is dragging down the atmosphere and driving people away from what makes this hobby best. Why not go settle down, and play some of it yourselves?

What does USA actually mean in regards to this thread? Does it mean only US owned railroads. Does it mean pictures that take place in the USA? Maybe all you pedantic rivet counters should get together and have a meeting and sort it out.

Alternatively, you can just lighten up and get on with things.

Guys, let's keep the fighting out of here. I'd hate to this thread get shut down over a silly little argument. I think CN and CP trains are totally acceptable here because both RR's own tracks in the USA and their power does show up on other railroads' trains.

I'm not sure if I've posted this before...

Matt

They are indeed; the entire remaining fleet was sold to one buyer in 2000 who then leased them back to the LIRR while they were still needed, and ultimately resold them. Those specific ones are technically PT72Cs.

They are indeed; the entire remaining fleet was sold to one buyer in 2000 who then leased them back to the LIRR while they were still needed, and ultimately resold them. Those specific ones are technically PT72Cs.

Careful, the little screenshot fairies may descend and try to use that for a newsletter :p

Goods stuff,

Cheers

Those bring back a lot of boyhood memories, your LIRR works are incredible.

Back