USA Pics

Built in about 4 hours, a little 4 board, CMTMS iPortal route loosely based on a track plan found in on a model railroading web site.

Getting some cars switched out.
Jib228_20140424_0000_zpsf491d996.jpg

Willow Springs Depot only ever see's the rare railfan.

Jib228_20140423_0002_zps7dab6baa.jpg

Short line railroading can be a pain on the towns folk of Willow Springs, considering the only grade crossing in town often get occupied for some time waiting on the larger class 1's.
Jib228_20140423_0003_zps2776dcef.jpg

(I know TSBY is a class 2 regonal railorad, but I like short lines, and figured these two TSBY units are no on some short line still in their TSBY colors.)

Super sweet shots Epo - love 'em! v2.5 for TS10 will be out soon - any day in fact! And there is talk of a back-dated version for ATSF fans - but definitely not 'soon'...

Andy :)

More great work, Epo. I sure hope Dermmy doesn't try to have you blackballed by Trainz, as he did me, because you changed a couple of assets on one of his routes:(

More great work, Epo. I sure hope Dermmy doesn't try to have you blackballed by Trainz, as he did me, because you changed a couple of assets on one of his routes:(

If you look above you'll see dermmy made a nice comment. Now stop trying to start and argument.

If you look here:

On Dermmys Clovis Sub 2.1, I like it :). I have changed one or two ;) Assets for my private Fun.
Kind Regards

Epo:)

This point he made clear

for my private Fun.

I am sure if he has the route and changes stuff for his personal use...I am sure he wont care......Unless he releases it...Then there might be a lil conflict here

Wow, Epo.... I´m speechless. Maybe I should send you my screenshots so you can work your magic on them.
:hehe:

Hert, I think I know where that is.
028.gif

Back