Trainz videos

Border Counties Railway - Cab view Countess Park to Bellingham

A footplate view of a run along the Border Counties Railway from Countess Park through Reedsmouth Junction to Bellingham.

Last edited:
TRS019 - Border Counties Railway Cab View Bellingham & Reedsmouth Jcn to Countess Pk

TRS19 - Border Counties Railway - Cab view through Bellingham, Reedsmouth Junction and on to Countess Park. The reverse direction to the earlier video.

Here is a video of a British Rail Class 313 FCC journey from London Liverpool Street to Stratford, on a route I created.

Switching Progressive Power site in winter
The video was made with windows+G using a slightly revised version of MSGSapper's Power site on his Progressive line.

Snow was heavy and often this winter on the eastern Montana lines.
The moisture resulted in a bumper crop of weeds which necessitated the leasing
of weed control equipment. The UMR route was used for the video.

I bought TRS2019 Platinium Edition and imported my Electro Island route in the sim to see if I should make a TRS2019 version of Electro Island. I think I should. Beware the TGV's shown in this video are OLD payware trains by the now defunct La France en Trains and are not available anymore and I don't send them to you. Also I am just familiarizing with TRS 2019 so sorry in advance for some clumsy actions. As the route is just imported there are faults like missing textures and incorrectly placed viaducts. So this is by no means a finished product. Also do note that sound is not very good in TRS2019 (or in any Trainz-version) as it is not really tied to your actions of accelerating or braking. But otherwise it is a very nice sim sandbox.

Back