Trainz videos

Car Tagger

An instructional video, Trainz TS12, configuring "Car Tagger".

Best watched full screen and in HD.

Car Tagger can be added to freight cars in Trainz. The tag provides an in-game indication of the destination industry for loading or unloading the freight car.

In the Session layer add the Car Tagger Rule as shown. The interactive industries must also be configured in the Session layer to either produce or consume one of the commodities that are carried in the appropriate freight car.

In Driver a tag can be added to each car. The tag shows the destination industry.

The Car Tagger screen can be made visible by clicking on any car in the consist or by using the + or - key when driving the locomotive. "Esc" will dismiss the tag screen.

Tags will be saved when Driver sessions are saved.

Here is a video of the Pennsy K4s Pacific built by K&L Trainz.

This is my first time inserting a video here in the forums. Please feel free to tell me what you guys think??

A small clip with an important destination to a particular passenger on the Ka's passenger run through the backcountry to a coastal town. Click on the image to play. Enjoy

CSX, NS, CN and Amtrak trains are featured in this short experimental Trainz vid using dubbed sound.

The quality admittedly isn't great, but it's an experiment with recording in-game.

Hello

Here's a video about my map "Pau - Canfranc" which is inspired by a real line in the mountains Pyrénées, in the 70s.

Antoine

Last edited:
Does a fan film count? May I post this here?

Ah, what the heck; maybe you guys'll like it, maybe you won't, or maybe you won't even give me the time of day, but I'll leave this here anyway to show what can be done with Trainz 2009.

-YNER

Back