Australian screenshots

the picture was taken at sydney central does anyone know where i can download a cf class?

you can't. Try and add something productive to this hobby and especially this Aussie community, rather than just impolitely asking. Give it a go yourself. Use the search function on the forums and google to find out how to build a loco for trainz.

Been sometime since i posted great job on the jumbos also the Bombala line from patchy shame to see vinnybarb leave his latest content is great does anyone know what happened to the worrybrook website and is davido still around lost my v sets when my pc pooed itself.

Been sometime since i posted great job on the jumbos also the Bombala line from patchy shame to see vinnybarb leave his latest content is great does anyone know what happened to the worrybrook website and is davido still around lost my v sets when my pc pooed itself.

The worrybrook website is still there and functioning just fine.

Railwayz

@ Railwayz

I typed it up on google and nothing came up, just a Youtube channel.

Bal0019

Yeah, i get the same thing, yet the site is there and functioning if i go through the bookmark i have for the site, as per Railwayz post.

@Alcoholic, the only v-set on the site is the freeware version he released prior to the payware versions going uyp for sale, as the payware section has disappeared from the site.

If anyone needs a refresh, the site is: http://home.exetel.com.au/cws/worrybrook/

Matt.

S301_20140729_0003.jpg

Steaming out of Healesville in the glow of the fading sun.

S301_20140729_0005.jpg

Almost sunset as the DD class steams it's way onto the Yarra Flats trestle bridge.

S301_20140729_0008.jpg

An unfortunate failure at Mooroolbark, after the DD melted the fusible plug...

Regards

Thee effects of destroying Fusible Plugs look funny.

Anyways, No. 467 departs Healesville with a passenger to Spencer St.

azervich_20140730_0003_zpsec474703.jpg~original

tackling the grade.

azervich_20140730_0007_zps97d8079a.jpg~original

Cheers.

I have to admit, this is an ironic yet sad day as it is 50 years since the closure of branchlines in the state such as the 1964 closures - from Kingaroy to Nanango which the line was hastily pulled up afterwards as the dream of having a bypass route never materialised.

Vale Kingaroy - 1904 to 2014; you shall be missed with your passengers, Railmotors, Dickabram Bridge, cattle, peanuts and Sir Joh Bjelke-Petersen. :(

I have to admit, this is an ironic yet sad day as it is 50 years since the closure of branchlines in the state such as the 1964 closures - from Kingaroy to Nanango which the line was hastily pulled up afterwards as the dream of having a bypass route never materialised.

Vale Kingaroy - 1904 to 2014; you shall be missed with your passengers, Railmotors, Dickabram Bridge, cattle, peanuts and Sir Joh Bjelke-Petersen. :(

Your a month late. The closure of these branchlines was a month ago!

QR Beaudesert Branch Line Project - Beaudesert Goods

Good Morning,

Just some shots from around Veresdale. In the second shot, the background scenery has faded out due to the distance and there for looks blank there.

- Cheers

S301_20140804_0000.jpg

Drifting around the curve into Mooroolbark.

S301_20140804_0001.jpg

A short time later, and the crew are working the DD class hard as they make their way toward Lilydale with a maximum load goods.

S301_20140804_0003.jpg

Having just crested the grade at Cave Hill, the driver has shut off steam to coast down to Lilydale.

S301_20140804_0005.jpg

As the DD shunts some of it's wagons at Lilydale, an E class shunts it's passenger train into the platform.

S301_20140804_0009.jpg

The crew stay warm in the DD's cab whilst they wait for permission to propel several wagons up to the Cave Hill quarry sidings.

Zec

Back