Australian screenshots

Meh....

azervich_20140131_0000_zpsca934858.jpg~original

Hey Patchy,

it probably is the WAV file which have become faulty since updating to the latest patch. It's very frustrating when these things are released and things that worked perfectly fail. :(
For me, all the level crossings in my project are missing because the attached WAV file is now broken.

:wave: Hi All

After reinstalling Trainz 12 build 49922 ( which so far is stable ) on a brand new 4TB HD, I was wondering Is there any way to have 2 different roads have different car's ? ?

At the moment i am useing RTS Road 3 04 Kuid:59940:20849 for main traffic and Funky Road 3B kuid:267178:1584 which if possiable to have only ute's 4x4's an what other's i can find.

Any help would be gratefull :)

Poul

Last edited:
I think this all depend on what Region you have it set in Poul, Zec has sum newer and older style Aussie car Regions i think but its a fair bit of mucking around changing each config of each car to set it up on your own roads. Zec may be able to shed sum light on it for you.
Cheers Mick.:)

Purchased a new photo editor, downloaded a load of Victorian Content and changed my test track to Broad Gauge.

All of those three things led to this being made
FICTIONAL

-Eno Silvie

Hi Eno,

Looks good, however you should have 2 R's as the Albury Line is all 1in50's and 1 R Class will only lift 420tons while the SOP was just over 500tons.

Cheers.

Back