Australian screenshots

Hi all,

I'm having trouble posting screenshots. I haven't changed the way I do it but it seems to have stopped working. :/
I have some updated pics of the Port Kembla track layouts on my blog if anyone is interested.
Pete/Dave,

the OScar looks fantastic! I have a particular interest in these as this is all that runs on my local line now along with the local Tangara's.
(also, these are the only Suburban sets on not qualified on, that should change soon I expect)

I havn't forgeten the sheds Taggy work is flat out a the moment mate but i will do them for sure. Patchy was having trouble awhile ago with screenshots maybe he could shed sum light on the problem.
Cheers Mick.

A2 993 with a Down Spencer St.

azervich_20140114_0003_zps596bd50b.jpg~original

No rush Mick, I just thought I best get a wriggle on with building the depot where they are suppose to go. :)
(took two days to get right)

Downloaded Georgetown to Tarin Rocks into TS12 HF4, and this is just stupid what N3V have been doing.

azervich_20140115_0001_zps1fbd46f3.jpg~original

azervich_20140115_0000_zps00f827a2.jpg~original

I think if their going to obsolete an old tree for a speed tree it should be done with the same dimensions, not replace a single tree with a group tree or a single tree with a different axis or size.

Cheers.

G'day!

@taggy

Switch the editor to Source Mode. I have the same problem with the other format, unable to copy + paste, letters skipping whilst typing, autocorrect screwing up everything.

Cheers!

Jake.

Taggy,
I had the same problem with IE, My solve was

11959222773_a1ef7791c2_h.jpg

Click on Page, then Compatibility settings

11959222703_80b150c1c7_h.jpg

Copy Paste Auran web address into the the blank space the add
Hopefully this will work for you:confused:

Cheers,
Patchy

Oh that is nuts! I have seen this happening in Routes that I am in the middle of building… I know I did not put the trees right on the tracks. They only time I have put trees deliberately on a track, was because it was an dead closed line, and there IS a big Tree growing on the track, so I put one.

This is definitely a bug. I would report it to Auran.

Ok I'm not sure how many old users are still on here ( I think its been 3/4 years since I last logged on ) but it shouldn't matter.

I've brought a new copy of the game ( 2010 Engineers to be exact ) and need to know a few things.

1: Is this actually the good version ? I checked Wikipedia and that seemed the best release.

2: Who is still making aussie content ? I remember in the 2006 days it was people like ad602000/ Cardiff Workshops/ Natvander for decent NSW stuff, are they still making stuff and how much of their old ( trs2006 ) stuff will work on 10 ?
3: Same deal but for scenery items.

4: List everyone who has a NSW/Aus loco/rolling stock release out there and I would love not having to search the last 100 pages of this thread please !

Peter long time no chat :)

1) All depends on who you talk to on that = there is some newer NSW stuff that is TS12 only

2) Ad602000 is still producing content - now teamed up with NSWGR_46class (ex bearcat245) to form Cowra Loco, both natvander and cardiff are long gone Davido left a few gifts on http://home.exetel.com.au/cws/worrybrook/ before taking a break . Once again as to what is good depends on who you talk to but would suggest you check out the stuff release by NSWGR_46Class. As to what works that's hit and miss but getting better as part of the on going DLS clean up to bring older items up to newer standards

3) as above

4) See number 2
http://home.exetel.com.au/cws/worrybrook/

Ok I'm not sure how many old users are still on here ( I think its been 3/4 years since I last logged on ) but it shouldn't matter.

I've brought a new copy of the game ( 2010 Engineers to be exact ) and need to know a few things.

1: Is this actually the good version ? I checked Wikipedia and that seemed the best release.

2: Who is still making aussie content ? I remember in the 2006 days it was people like ad602000/ Cardiff Workshops/ Natvander for decent NSW stuff, are they still making stuff and how much of their old ( trs2006 ) stuff will work on 10 ?
3: Same deal but for scenery items.

4: List everyone who has a NSW/Aus loco/rolling stock release out there and I would love not having to search the last 100 pages of this thread please !

1) All depends on who you talk to on that = there is some newer NSW stuff that is TS12 only

2) Ad602000 is still producing content - now teamed up with NSWGR_46class (ex bearcat245) to form Cowra Loco, both natvander and cardiff are long gone Davido left a few gifts on http://home.exetel.com.au/cws/worrybrook/ before taking a break . Once again as to what is good depends on who you talk to but would suggest you check out the stuff release by NSWGR_46Class. As to what work that's hit and miss but getting better as part of the on going DLS clean up to bring older items up to newer standards

3) as above

4) See number 2
http://home.exetel.com.au/cws/worrybrook/

Yea I'm seeing that as I look around - 10 seems to have better chances of getting all the 06 stuff running is what I assume ?

Sweet that's good to know although there were a few more I remember who made a couple of odds and ends, ill have to check myself when I get the dls running.

Are there any other websites out there or the dls the way to go ?

Cooma-Bombala
Never got a response from the so called help desk why I can't upload
So I've put it on a stick, going into town tomorrow and will try to do it with NBN
See if this works

Cheers,
Patchy

Back