Australian screenshots

Ok thanks
While I'm still trying to resolve the issue of can't upload Cooma-Bombala, I've been rehashing QR MT ISA to make it 012 friendly

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3782/11826267906_3831c39217_h.jpg
(Changed Patchy's to a URL link)

Patchy, you need to put the speed limit before the signal that diverges to the left (Left Winged signal), and I don't believe you need a Right Winged signal before it either - not unless it is based on a real route.

is that a real livery? I think they would need to issue the crew with a pair of sunnies each :cool:
You haven't seen the CEY class loco colours then: http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7022/6714212159_da4239b319_o.jpg

Last edited:
Just a pointer, the crew doors on the Hunter sets are the same colour as the rest of the train and are not yellow.
NSWGR_46Class, trainman3801 is not correct, the crew doors are not the same colour. I'll find a picture when I can.

Edit: Just noticed that that has already been corrected - Next time me, look through some pages first!

Last edited:
Sydney Harbour Bridge Support Pack
Bridge on / off ramp support pillars
all road support RSJ's 3 version if you wish to build you own entry ramp to the bridge
Northern approach ramp with no pillars
Southern approach ramp no pillars
works in all 3 version of Trainz 2009, 2010 ,TS12
http://www.sendspace.com/file/vdxk7w
steve123

Patchy, you need to put the speed limit before the signal that diverges to the left (Left Winged signal), and I don't believe you need a Right Winged signal before it either - not unless it is based on a real route.

Well spotted,
I'll fix that one

Cheers,
Patchy

Not 100% accurate due to some difficulties getting the logos to work right on the cab I have done an SSR B Class, it is seen here working on a Ballast Train:

Cheers
David

All of the locos have been skinned by David. He seems to be a master reskinner :clap: I hope we can receive your gifts one day David :hehe:

All of the locos have been skinned by David. He seems to be a master reskinner :clap: I hope we can receive your gifts one day David :hehe:

:D I'm getting there with Skinning. Got little things to finish with the 49 Class and then will send them back over to Mick and see what he reckons!
The B Class is Charlie Lear's and proved to be a challenge reskinning, I have upgraded it to the latest and have added the JR Scripts to turn off/isolate the locomotive. I have added this to the 49 Class too. Also have the challenge of not overheating the locomotive. I would need to contact Charlie if I was to release this on the DLS.
Anyway hopefully I'll have some finished results soon.

Cheers
David

Last edited:
2f1b8e25122f72f0afab1569ba31cbc5.jpg

Cheers Mick.;)

NSWGR_46Class, trainman3801 is not correct, the crew doors are not the same colour. I'll find a picture when I can.

Edit: Just noticed that that has already been corrected - Next time me, look through some pages first!

They look like they're the same colour as the rest of the train in this shot...
11900785344_4a96850a01_b.jpg

Hi All
There was mention a day or so ago about a way to load/unload ballast.

First step is to use the following ballast commodity: VR Track Ballast,<kuid2:103475:60026:1>
Now, place the following assets on a route:

VR Unballasted Track 10m,<kuid2:103475:28019:1>
VR Unballasted Track 50m,<kuid2:103475:28020:1>
Bulk Loads Elevator MIN Load,<kuid2:103475:28024:1>

The last one is a 'multiple industry new' asset, so you need to have a fiddle with the settings to make it work properly. Set it to 'load only'. You may need to set the 'unballasted track' object to be 'empty'.

Now, load your wagon at the 'bulk loads elevator' object, then drive slowly (about 2-3KM/H) over the 'unballasted track' object. You'll have now ballasted the track.

This setup was designed to use with my VR QN Ballast wagons (and N ballast plough, although that's only for looks!) :)

I hope, in the near future, to improve the unballasted track objects to make long sections a little more viable.

Regards

S301_20140112_0002.jpg

DD 586 Awaits departure from Healesville with the evening mixed.

S301_20140112_0003.jpg

Blasting up grade to Tunnel Hill.

S301_20140112_0004.jpg

Drifting along between Tarrawarra and Yarra Glen.

S301_20140112_0008.jpg

DD 586 and train pauses at Lilydale before continuing on to Melbourne.

S301_20140112_0009.jpg

Steaming along between Lilydale and Mooroolbark.

Regards
Zec

Thanks mate that was me
Hi All
There was mention a day or so ago about a way to load/unload ballast.

First step is to use the following ballast commodity: VR Track Ballast,<kuid2:103475:60026:1>
Now, place the following assets on a route:

VR Unballasted Track 10m,<kuid2:103475:28019:1>
VR Unballasted Track 50m,<kuid2:103475:28020:1>
Bulk Loads Elevator MIN Load,<kuid2:103475:28024:1>

The last one is a 'multiple industry new' asset, so you need to have a fiddle with the settings to make it work properly. Set it to 'load only'. You may need to set the 'unballasted track' object to be 'empty'.

Now, load your wagon at the 'bulk loads elevator' object, then drive slowly (about 2-3KM/H) over the 'unballasted track' object. You'll have now ballasted the track.

This setup was designed to use with my VR QN Ballast wagons (and N ballast plough, although that's only for looks!) :)

I hope, in the near future, to improve the unballasted track objects to make long sections a little more viable.

Regards

At Zec, while trying to look at this last page, this page stalled.

Also, wonder if if this thread has too many pages, and possibly time to start a new thread?
But I wish their is a way to search for images.

What kind of request is that. It's your kind of posts with no images that contribute to the size...

one of PEV's old routes for the hell of it

1085nclass1.jpg

Last edited:
Back