Australian screenshots

It is an English route, called 'abbey branch' or something like that, it'll come up if you search that. It's a good little route for shunting, and even describing operations like they do on mick's favourite show

A big thank-you to Pete/Dave for the recent work including the Cityrail suburban sets and the Hunter cars; they are fantastic! :D We can pretty much say that we nearly have the entire NSW Cityrail/Sydney Trains fleet in Trainz now; only missing the OScars! :)

On another note I have uploaded the first lot of the RQZY's/48 foot containers to the DLS. A big thank-you to my Beta testers for helping out and providing necessary feedback! They should be on the DLS in the next day or so!

Cheers, :wave:

Matt

NSWGR_46Class, the Western line from Emu Plains through to Central has already been created, it is not on the DLS though, heres a link to the youtube video and a screenshot on the route using the Hunter Units.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6MKN8Tn6cY

20kynpx.jpg

Also, has an interior been done for the Hunters, I changed the unknown -25:32 kuid to the interior for the Intercity Express just to get it going, if there is an interior could you help with fixing this.

Thanks,
crich243

Last edited:
-25:32 in not unknown if you have HF4 and surprise surprise it is the 43 class cab
Pity whoever did that route did not use the NSW overhead components

NSWGR_46Class, the Western line from Emu Plains through to Central has already been created, it is not on the DLS though, heres a link to the youtube video and a screenshot on the route using the Hunter Units.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6MKN8Tn6cY

Also Bhorton, has an interior been done for the Hunters, I changed the unknown -25:32 kuid to the interior for the Intercity Express just to get it going, if there is an interior could you help with fixing this.

Thanks,
crich243

Last edited:

Yeah I've been meaning to get around and fix that for a while now, will try and get it done soon!
Believe it or not you're actually the first person to notice it considering that i released the RQHY nearly four years ago! :)

On another note I noticed in some screenshots containing the RQZY's that there seems to be some 'ghosting' on the sides of the wagons. The 'ghosting' didn't show up on my PC but I know it is an alpha channel in the texture file causing it. I have fixed this and have uploaded kuid2 updates for the wagons to the DLS.

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Cheers,

Matt

NSWGR_46Class, I might have a go at changing over the catenary, and send an email to see if he would be happy if it was to be included in the Cityrail project (if it gets going)

That Sydney layout looks nothing like Sydney. It's a 2006 route for starters, the standard is much higher nowadays. The texturing, buildings, track, stations, platforms and everything else look completely outdated and old, and not at all prototypical or even Australian

Here is a link for the Sydney Harbour Bridge if anyone wants it
http://www.sendspace.com/file/b8gub6 This download is a route of the Bridge only
Here is the link for the roads on the Sydney Harbour Bridge
http://www.sendspace.com/file/mbsx06
Please keep in mind that the poly count is just over 1 million for the hole structure.
There is about 5 sections, each having roughly around 200,000 to 300,000 polys.
oizp.jpg

Height can be adjusted, but be warned turning individual sections of the bridge on a 360 deg can cause a headache trying to line it all back up.
Even thou it is free it is still under licence, so no selling it for any personal gain or profit at all, you can change the colour of the bridge or roads if you wish.
steve123

Last edited:
No worries Dave your welcome, if the bridge needs to be turned on more of an angle let me know please, it may be a little of angle to google maps or whatever, i have got catenary brackets for it as well, i am going to do a bit more work on the bridge this week, so there will be updates coming

URGENT FOR STEVE123 - Was given a warning by an anti-virus about your download

URGENT FOR STEVE12.

Steve, I was downloading your Sydney Harbour Bridge, but my anti-virus gave me this warning about it. The warning mentions something called Suspicious Cloud.9

Last edited:
Back