Australian screenshots

I noticed Davido on here yesterday Aaron, He is still around mate and last i spoke with him he was having a bit of a Trainz break is all. Sum really nice stuff in here lately so keep em coming fella's i've been busy with work so hopefully i can get back into it myself soon.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

Good to hear Mick, I remember him saying he was going to have a break from Trainz but I just wanted make sure he was ok. :)
By the way, those Y class are pretty impressive mate. Will be an excellent model when it's completed. :)

Trent,
Just a side note to that, you will need to sign in every time you come in otherwise the block doesn't work. I have to do it every time after closing/minimizing the page.
Regards
Glen

Trent,
Just a side note to that, you will need to sign in every time you come in otherwise the block doesn't work. I have to do it every time after closing/minimizing the page.
Regards
Glen

That doesn't happen to me Lenice. Mine's permanent, or until I undo it - which in my right mind I wouldn't. :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Maybe a check of your settings needed, mate?? I dunno, it's not my field of expertise.

And YES, I'll post some screenies soon...

Hi all,

I'm just wondering if anyone has heard of/from Davido lately? I'm a bit concerned as he hasn't posted here in roughly a year I think. I know we all have lives outside of this game but I'm just concerned and hope he is alright. Also, his website went down two nights ago. I really miss seeing his screenies and seeing his new projects taking shape.

Trent, I blocked a number of morons on this forums ages ago and I love the fact their idiotic posts don't show anymore, as it leaves me free to view the fantastic shots from talented Aussie creators without having to read meaningless dribble. :)

Yeah Dave is doing OK. He has been having an extended break from Trainz but he hopes to make a return to content creation one day. I caught up with him last weekend.

Well its been a while but the RQZY's are nearing completion. I also made several 48 foot containers to go with them (as a product and also as scenery objects) :)

xwdr.jpg

xad4.jpg

mrsx.jpg

2no6.jpg

Should be ready to go beta soon.

Keep up the great work everyone and a Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all!

Cheers,

Matt

I would like to Wish Everyone a very Merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous New Year .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzthIbV4fI0

The suburbs came alive with the sound of a Beast in the form of 1208 leading set 26 and a Sx Set, yes its the silly season and i am allowed.

Central
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Patchys Place oops oi mean Milton

Toowong

Another Express load of Bull coming through the Forums.

Merry Christmas to all.

Ghosty

Last edited:

S301 roars along with the Spirit, as a lone DD class sits in the loop with a goods.

Click on the image to see a colour version :)
Regards
Zec

A sweltering hot Christmas Eve during the early 1960s as A2s 996 and 986 thrash out of Faxton on the return leg of an Australian Railway Historical Association, Vic Division excursion. The temperature is some 38 degrees Celsius.

65ecc98fdd1a252b966f709e7e95d037.jpg

Cheers
Tim

G'day all,

...with workers off for the holidays, the Christmas eve mixed train is shortened and DD 584 is attached to the head to pull it through a wet Cleaver...
f8e27eb2a52c95944b8eb920540e9a4b.jpg

Even close up and in-your-face this thing is pretty :hehe:
c5c6adde8a23bc1d30f8098899bb8758.jpg

5a8ad6077349d2b36fab9dbc438e8ab5.jpg

30cdc155c6ea40f19364cb778b1987de.jpg

Merry Christmas!
Stevo

Last edited:
Back