Australian screenshots

well why dont you ask him yourself H222, Hmmm. Now, Lets drop this subject as it isn really relivent to the forums and I there isnt really any need for this conversation now everyone BACK TO AUSTRALIAN SCREENSHOT!!!.

This is an Australian screenshot thread, not a thread for discussions about matters that are not screenshots. Please keep it on topic.

Cheers

AJ

Well, lets try and get back on topic :)

I have had some success in getting my route recovered after many hours of stuffing around, though currently I now have a nice crash issue with Trainz 2012 sp1 (It never ends for me atm hehe)

Anyways, please excuses the surveyor shots, as I am unable to load up Trainz 2012 driver currently without it crashing (feeling its more a driver issue on my new pc somewhere I have yet to find/sort)

The main container depot of my route, from here there are quite a few options to deliver them to, one being 112K's to Ostenvale and the other is 97K's to Wambatsgunnagetya with smaller drop off points along the way (Kids helped me pick the town names) - Been fixing some minor issues/replacement of faulty content far beyound my skills to repair with more common upto date DLS items so its alot easier when I release this to acquire every piece of content. Currently the only outside DLS content is Pofigs trees, and I am planing (Hoping) it stays that way.

Last edited:
As the mod said this is an Aussie's screen shot area what's with the yank locos doing here -I got banned for 2 weeks after posting an Aussie loco in the USA screen shots area - and even then it was an Aussie copy of a USA loco
enjoy,
hert:wave:

Last edited:
Still playing with this one

nswgr46class20130511000.jpg

The Boys from State Wide Transport are getting ready to play with there new toys
nswgr46class20130511000.jpg

Trent that looks AWESOME. Can't wait to play :D

Would probably make an awesome Multiplayer route as well, just change Pofig's to Mcguirel's (maybe in another version?)

Jamie

Trent that looks AWESOME. Can't wait to play :D

Would probably make an awesome Multiplayer route as well, just change Pofig's to Mcguirel's (maybe in another version?)

Jamie

Thanks jamie, appreciate the comment. Its been a very long run to get it to where it is, but I have considered moving to Mcguirels trees to make life easier sicne Pofigs trees are not on DLS. So i shall definitely give is consideration.

Still have alittle bit to do, changed some of the yard layouts and need to get all the signalling done again (part I dislike hehe) and finalise thebase session and I think I am going to upload it as version 1 finally :)

Anyways, I got Driver working (Latest GFX drivers and my shiny new Nvidia GFX card dont like each other go figure)

A short 1 hour run with some empty container cars back to the main yard.

Cheers

Trent

Last edited:
If you'd like some help with yards, according to Stevo (as low as I am) I'm your man :hehe:

Do you have skype, by the way?

Jamie :)

Nice work Trent i'm looking forward to checking your Route out mate along with Axe's newer TS12 version you two seem to have this Route building thing down pat.
Cheers Mick.

Just waiting for Sp1 to sort itself out........

O9UHt.jpg

Then I will be uploading the route.

Edit = Wow Trent. great work. Only reason I am not using Profig trees is that they aren't on the DLS. I understand why that is so now. It is such a shame.

Also thanks Mick.

& Stevo. Great shot. Love your reskins, and screen shots. :)

Regards

Last edited:
Just waiting for Sp1 to sort itself out........

<Pic removed>

Then I will be uploading the route.

Regards

Waits like a kid on Chrissy Eve Axe, I have taken a lot of inspiration from your route building, some of the most enjoyable sessions I have had, have been on your masterpieces mate.

@ Jamie - No mate I don't have skype, but easy enough to download and use anytime :)

@ Mick, Thanks mate, appreciate the comment. It's so nice to be back into Trainz again. Have had quite a bit of surgery over the last 9 months and now its all behind me and on the mend well and truly I can get right back into Trainz, which I was missing quite abit.

Cheers

Trent

No worries Trent glad to hear ya on the mend and back into your hobby again mate, Axe great news about the Route mate i can't wait, Can i ask what the Passenger Cars are that you posted in your pics on the last page they are the grey looking ones mate which i havn't noticed before.
Cheers Mick.:)

No worries Trent glad to hear ya on the mend and back into your hobby again mate, Axe great news about the Route mate i can't wait, Can i ask what the Passenger Cars are that you posted in your pics on the last page they are the grey looking ones mate which i havn't noticed before.
Cheers Mick.:)

These ones? - NSW CityRail 620 & 720 Class Railcars [FONT=Verdana, Arial]KUID2:60723:1118:1 & [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]KUID2:60723:1119:1[/FONT]

Regards

Back