Australian screenshots

Trainz89
I guess you never have suffered from Depression, its an emotional rollercoaster that i have no control over, i like a good joke too i have seen a couple of good ones that keep coming back. Online its easy to say words and state information but the one thing many forget is it may well be pitched as a joke but on a computer screens emotions dont always show.
Oh and Michael my Brisbane work hold extremely high sentimental value several now deceased family members lived there and these maps when released will be dedicated to their memory.

Littlebondi
Thanks for the kind words, the DD-17 featured in the screenshots is not currently on the DLS its a work in progress by another trainzer and i have a beta version for testing. There will be several more 3F6I versions of C-17s appearing soon too when i get around to updating them to current standards.

Cheers

Ghosty

Trainz89
I guess you never have suffered from Depression, its an emotional rollercoaster that i have no control over, i like a good joke too i have seen a couple of good ones that keep coming back. Online its easy to say words and state information but the one thing many forget is it may well be pitched as a joke but on a computer screens emotions dont always show.
Oh and Michael my Brisbane work hold extremely high sentimental value several now deceased family members lived there and these maps when released will be dedicated to their memory.

Littlebondi
Thanks for the kind words, the DD-17 featured in the screenshots is not currently on the DLS its a work in progress by another trainzer and i have a beta version for testing. There will be several more 3F6I versions of C-17s appearing soon too when i get around to updating them to current standards. And also to I am also interested in the C17's that are coming out soon.

Cheers

Ghosty

Cheers GHosty, I see there was some miss calculations. I was actually asking about the Buffer to the right of the DD17. I was wondering what it is called and If I can download it of download station. It's alright to by the way everyone makes mystakes.

-Cheers

Hi guys,

Im a tad frustrated and I wonder if someone maybe able to help. I cant seem to place tunnel splines such as the lovely blue mountains ones. When I do, they sit fine on the board but they are 'filled' with the rasied terain and arent clear through the tunnel itself. How do you place the tunnels so that the terain doesnt show through the walls?

Thanks in advance.
:)

cook201211080000.jpg

4418 poses for a photo on the Port Main outside Domino City.

Cheers GHosty, I see there was some miss calculations. I was actually asking about the Buffer to the right of the DD17. I was wondering what it is called and If I can download it of download station. It's alright to by the way everyone makes mystakes.

-Cheers

That buffer is old 04 content by :confused: .......... even I've forgotten who the culprit is.

"QR 3'6 Mod Rail End - KUID:103179:6432"

Cheers

Hehe, you're too humble Chuff - according to CMP it's your own content actually (and nice looking buffers they are too ;)).

Hehe, you're too humble Chuff - according to CMP it's your own content actually (and nice looking buffers they are too ;)).

Thanks for helping me realize Enki, it must be all those sleepless nights I'd been having.

Sorry my bad been distracted somewhat my Girlfriend is in Hospital in Sydney and has had a couple of rounds of surgery.

GHosty

Sorry to hear Scott! Hope for your sake she gets well soon.

Here's an unfinished scenery item that will never see the light of the DLS...

A track side suicide. :eek:

Cheers

Marty

A couple of items sent to DLS old style QR whistle posts and nameable mileposts, and weathered buffer the weathered versions for mrchugg. All items TC3
e3ce764c04fb21ef05d09771d7680d0e.jpg

e26a588ac036c1a813898d282117e53e.jpg

9b1a0566dacb6283deea90f636d57e05.jpg

Last edited:
It's just someone who fell asleep on the railway tracks, he pulled the sheet up over his face so didn't see the train coming.

It would only really work if the head could be detached at the neck and the legs detached at the knees :hehe:

I'll crawl back into my hole now....

@littlebondi

thats really funny (mistakes)

@chuffbuff

Having seen several of the real deal, trust me, thats nothing like it

cheers
pete

What do you mean everyone makes mystakes, I was asking about the whistle posts on the screenshots. I was asking what they are called on DLS.

-Cheers

Back