Australian screenshots

Thought i'd give Jamie's approach to route building a crack.:hehe:
07f3a35cd2e29bcea284a1b01464f1e1.jpg

Cheers Mick.:)

The grass is Nyer Rastamuffins Grazzy set from Jointedrail and the textures and track are from the Jointedrail Intermodal set i'm pretty sure.
Cheers Mick.

the Ipswich to Boonah-Dugandan Fassifern branch railway

garbage men hard at it

Boonah Station and Goods platform

Boonah Goods

Boonah Butter Factory + Showgrounds

Boonah Butter Factory + Showgrounds

Once I find a decent road system I like, I'll rocket through the scenery. Until then... Erm. Grid?

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Down Long Island prepares to leave North Melbourne Steel Terminal... With the Y in tow after its scheduled maintenance at Dynon and Newport

Last edited:
Once I find a decent road system I like, I'll rocket through the scenery. Until then... Erm. Grid?

Down Long Island prepares to leave North Melbourne Steel Terminal... With the Y in tow after its scheduled maintenance at Dynon and Newport

:)Got to admit Jamie, if it looks that damn good without scenery, going to look brilliant with it.
Just realised I was confused between the goods shed and the loco maintenance shed at Echuca. Set it up opposite the station, then realised, hang on, that's not right.:eek: I think i'll have to improvise with it, along with the station. If it was a DEM route for release and not just a modified one that Peter was kind enough to allow me to learn on, i'd have to be far more accurate and maybe even approach Gary.
Cheers mate, Baz.

Just me again: Cheers Baz.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

A seriously overpowered lashup on an CRT/SCT Transfer to North Dynon, and then later Sydney and Brisbane, About to enter the Bunbury St Tunnel

Jamie

G'day everyone.

491dd8967b9830373ac624d7975ac522.jpg

Getting very close to being finished, just a few minor adjustments and a final test run to go.
I can feel an upload coming on.
cheers,
Graeme

Boonah Butter Factory + red bridge

Boonah towards Hoya. red bridge rd on left

the red bridge road trestle on Boonah's outskirts

milk tanker backing into a shed

oops, farmer joe's shed burned down

Hey Graeme, looks like you need to use 'VR Loading Gauge' by S301 on the DLS. Platforms seem too close to the track.

Do passenger trains run to Tocumwal? :p

Jamie

Hey Graeme, looks like you need to use 'VR Loading Gauge' by S301 on the DLS. Platforms seem too close to the track.

Do passenger trains run to Tocumwal? :p

Jamie
Not any more, they all now terminate at Shepparton. Then again, that's the best part of Trainz, you can do whatever you want.
Some platforms still need adjusting though and the loading gauge will come in handy, thanks for that. Still finding tools I never knew existed. Platform height is an issue too, passengers are either up to their knees in platform or they have a big step down from the carriages. I went for the big step instead.
Signal boxes are all equipped with double line block machines and not electric staff, but nothings ever perfect....
cheers,
Graeme.

Last edited:
Not any more, they all now terminate at Shepparton. Then again, that's the best part of Trainz, you can do whatever you want.
Some platforms still need adjusting though and the loading gauge will come in handy, thanks for that. Still finding tools I never knew existed. Platform height is an issue too, passengers are either up to their knees in platform or they have a big step down from the carriages. I went for the big step instead.
Signal boxes are all equipped with double line block machines and not electric staff, but nothings ever perfect....
cheers,
Graeme.

Hi Graeme, most are height adjustable. Just hold the ctrl key down when you adjust the height of platforms or anything really and it will do it in small increments. I don't know which passengers you are using, but some of those, ats or something like that, are height adjustable as well. At work so i can't look it up for you, but one of the boys will know i'm sure.
Cheers, Baz.

oops, farmer joe's shed burned down

towards Hoya

towards Hoya

towards Hoya

towards Hoya

Back