Australian screenshots

Sorry for flooding this thread...... I promise I will not post for at least a page and a half. :)

Bearcat245 kindly sent me a copy of the Memorial to our great friend Wazzer. It should be available on the DLS as soon as the DLS updates.

Here are a couple of screenshots of the memorial at the special spot on my route. "Georgetown to Tarin Rocks".

The memorial overlooks "Wazzers Signal Box".

wazzer1.jpg

wazzer2.jpg

wazzer3.jpg

wazzer4.jpg

Regards

AXE

this is strange as neither of those items are here on my machine, no texture file or mesh table.
and nobody has ever reported this to me before so I would not have changed them

cheers
pete

Pete you can download them using FTP and check the ones on the DLS, You may have put the beta up? I cant tell because I think I have several versions installed on my 2006 machine. This smetimes happens when new kuids got issued instead of Kuid2 upgrades :confused:
Cheers
Rod

No Steely .tga file but their is a "steely.texture.txt"
___
kuid <kuid2:63971:53824:1>
direct-drive 1
animdist 5.25
mesh-table {
default {
mesh "c38b.IM"
auto-create 1
}
}
description " c38 driving bogie"
origin "AU"
trainz-build 2
category-class "ZB"
category-region-0 "AU"
category-region-1 "AUS"
category-era-0 "1970s"
category-era-1 "1980s"
category-era-2 "1990s"
category-era-3 "2000s"
asset-filename "c38_black_main_bogie"
thumbnail
kind "bogey"
username "c38 black main Bogie"
author "ad602000"
organisation
contact-email "couvee@iinet.net.au"
contact-website
license "copyright 2005, please ask before altering this model in any manner"
kuid-table {
}

Last edited:
trainfan2017

they are the QR QGX wagon there is both a narrow and standard gauge version and they are located on the DLS.

cheers

ghosty

Seen this one go past the pub, a QR VCAS on a extended trailer for delivery to the yard. :wave: :hehe:

qrwagon.jpg

Cheers,

Bill.

a few shots of cloncurry to mt isa i'm working on

4305496514_1e2f4cea77_o.jpg

marimo

4304765863_41e8f59c59_o.jpg

pausing at mitakooki

4305347369_639bdf768a_o.jpg

cloncurry saleyards

4306092374_8411d721ec_o.jpg

looking out the back

4305348743_faf9fda4ab_o.jpg

townsville bound
i'm as far as malbon 60km, progessing toward duchess
cheers,
patchy

Has anybody heard from "beadyboy" hope I got the name right he was working on a 421, last time I heard from him was middle of last year but I have not been able to contact.

Patchy, great arid looking scenery in your Isa route mate. IMHO a lot of QR routes look too green, even closer to the coast is fairly dry a lot of the time.
Cheers

Just wondering Patchy, where did you find that little box in the first shot with Marimo on it? I could use that for a U.S. desert route I'm working on.

:'( The memorial for Wazzer has just been sent to the DLS tonight hoping it will be on the DLS in a few days
Many thanks for this Bearcat, it is much appreciated.

@Patchy, I love the texture work in your screenshots, great colours and mixture.

Some great screenshots from all.

@Bill, I love the truck. I have never seen anything like that before.

Craig
:):):)

Thanks for the replies,

@Ghosty for the pic, have something like it and that's what it is based on, but the trailer was easier to convert (I had a spare one). :D

@Craig (seeseeme) based on a pic supplied from Gladstone Qld but have seen simular from Bradkin eng at Karrabin near Ipswich. :)

@Patchy looking good very realistic (lived at Mt Isa for a while). ;)

Cheers,

Bill.

Last edited:
Back