Australian screenshots

It made the 6 pm Broadcast on the ABC News Radio Station

Certainly is a hairbrained scheme. Have been a few wacky posts to this forum over time but not sure........ Is no wonder they come unstuck though. Was DH they tried to commandeer. Tricky to drive at the best of times. One down in Mayne at one time had to put to full throttle to get it moving, then the instant it did, had to back it off so thing didn't take off at speed down yard. Made for tricky close shunts.
Glen

Made a start on weathering the tender :)

vr-dd-class-79.jpg

/mod hat on/
Now, as to the comments regarding the news article, please keep accusations against other members off these forums. We will not allow these forums to be used for such behavior.

Please also note, we do NOT condone any person attempting to operate a railway vehicle if they are not A) qualified to do so and B) doing so with the appropriate necessary permission and paperwork from all necessary parties.
/mod hat off/

Regards
Zec Murphy

Truth! I see all these great creations, like zec's wonderful stuff - much of it I *so* wish I knew how to operate it in its 'proper' mode (aka, cab mode) and I just can't work it out right.

Closest I came to it was putting in an application for classes once for Steam Firemen with Heritage section. Wasn't accepted for too many senior to me applied. Transferred to freight a while after and that was that. I can't figure them out either. Never get the water release right to build up steam.
Glen

Thanks guys :) Very pleased with the weathering on this one :) Still a few more parts to do. However, some screenshots from a quick test in-game with the weathered tender :)

DD 584 departs Koo Wee Rup in the early morning light.

Working away through the yard onto the branch.

Shrouded in steam from the cylinder drains.

Rolling around the bend.

And out onto the Strzelecki branch.

Regards
Zec

Been away for a week and the screenshots have been amazing with a bit of controversy
This shot is not politically correct

8615121689_5dc879d7eb_b.jpg

Cheers,
Patchy

Lovely work by everyone, makes me wish I was half as talented, and Patchy? my only observation, is the 30 should be moved 'closer' to the camera, and the opposing speedboard moved 'away', as a Driver (even thought they're meant to be route competent!), wouldn't have a decent 'vision' to the obscured speedboard - other than that - lovely - except the KOJX's are 'out of gauge' :p

mullie the KOJX's are not out of scale. Thats QR's solution to the problem Campbell Newman set them in finding a way to make rails last longer:hehe:

Wow your youtube videos are really entertaining.
With the ingleburn to turella did you install the Mellenium train from The DLS or does it come with the game because i'm getting Trainz 2010 tomorrow and i really want to make Cityrail routes with them.
Plz reply
this should go to notoboker9 Thanks

Ad602000 - my friend, thank you SO much for the laughter, its been sorely needed :)

On an unrelated sidenote, I've uploaded two smallish lightly detailed modular routes to the N3V DLS, do what you like with them people, use them, abuse them (or me!), I don't mind - hopefully they'll be of use to someone

Would there be an interest in more realistic bogies for cjennins sydney electrics? I do know he has set the att points at something other than 0. I have bogies for the ones bear and I released it would only be a matter of adjusting the height of those to match the att points on cj ennins cars and trailers.

cheers
pete

Back