Australian screenshots

Mules, I highly doubt that type of station would have no platform and wouldn't be placed on such a remote location

And Littlebondi, what, the hell, are you on about?

Jamie

Last edited:
Hey all,

@ad60200, I know right. I have checked the website for part 2 but it hasn't come out.

I have been having a brake from trainz now for a short time and have got stuck into my model railway again. I am saving up now for a Wuiske Models QR DH class HO model.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we celebrate with a screenshot.

gzqU2.jpg

Regards

Very Nice shot there axe1970. The lighting brings it all together. And yes we can celebrate with a screenshot.

@montanawetren, Nice shots there. I always enjoy seing some steam shots.

@muliebuck, not bad for being board. A yard like that would be a handy yard to store rollingstock

Very nice work everyone. I look forward to seing more of your creations. Keep up the great work.

-Cheers

thats nearly as controversial as your candy 38, glad to see the shunting wagon in trs, only took about 2 years

Great photos Steve - you may be pleased to know that the driver bug with the 423 has a fix on the way.

It is rather rough as all it is, is before anybody gets upset that I have degraded a B class, is the Auran original source mesh cut in half and then morphed together warts and all :hehe::hehe:

One more
steve123201304010005.jpg

Thats all from me tonight on my way to Mingara the local club over the road to see if i can win the badge draw, it's worth $52,000
steve
PS It will do me dave warts and all thanks.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I can't rememeber who it was but last week sometime someone mentioned they had 'missed out' on buying Davido's V sets. That person may be pleased to hear he has put them back on his site, it was updated on the 29/3/13.

Nice shots all except the ones with that thing refered to as a 423 class. :)
Ugliest loco in NSW that one....hehehe

Steve, tunnels look good mate!! :)

I think, our greatest 'issue' is way back when, when Trainz first started, the knowledge/ability to model 'realistic' stuff, just didn't exist, and people all did the 'best they could, with the tools at hand' - of course, now - well - just look at the quality of stuff between then and now :)

Hi all i have a couple of screenies here to post on Jake's ( Rastis ) behalf, He is having sum putor problems.
7275815e3dbd0eca665320c006914c96.jpg

ce7df30102fc0a7c818e72c90e55867b.jpg

I've been lucky to have a look at this Route and whilst there is a bit still to be done it is an amazing Route that folks will have a heap of fun with.
Cheers Mick.:)

I have some other creations that I was told that if I ever released them I should hang my head in shame - (sorry Eric) good news just sent them to the DLS. Wazzer, god rest his sole would be laughing his head off.

I think, our greatest 'issue' is way back when, when Trainz first started, the knowledge/ability to model 'realistic' stuff, just didn't exist, and people all did the 'best they could, with the tools at hand' - of course, now - well - just look at the quality of stuff between then and now :)

The evaluation of trainz content almost matches the one of HO scale ready to run in Australia only on a quicker time scale

L:eek::eek:king forward to them Dave, i didn't win the $51,000 badge draw not $52,000, it is drawn every Monday and thursday nights

Back