Australian screenshots

There certainly is some very exciting projects been displayed here of late! Well done all involved ;)
I hope to contribute some sceenies soon of my continuing work on the Dandenong - Cranbourne corridor ... Been very busy recreating prototypical buildings etc around Dandenong/Lyndhurst ... Hopefully it'll all come together one day ;) ..

Thanks for the kind words fellas :) The container skins you see are all custom reskins of the inbuilt to TS12 CHN containers and some are remakes of Matt's Aussie containers (resized them to a higher resolution and used high res photos). Probably no chance of release unfortunately.

CSR008 stands patiently at Karrah Bay waiting for the second half of its train to load...
03012edf1d7a298c62d99a7447600617.jpg

After climbing the engine shed further down the yard, I managed to grab this shot as the train was departing...
810017b57dbe08dd012a7dc9adf82ecb.jpg

Crossing the Karrah River...

6c719167c9fcd0924efc9287f1392c3b.jpg

CSR008 stands patiently at Karrah Bay waiting for the second half of its train to load...

After climbing the engine shed further down the yard, I managed to grab this shot as the train was departing...

Crossing the Karrah River...

[/QUOTE]

:eek: Just curious Tom, decent old load on her back, did she make it up the climb to Goobang Junction on her own or did she stall??? LOL... Great shots mate.
cheers, Baz.

Last edited:
the Ipswich - Boonah - Dugandan Fassifern Branch Railway

Dugandan cattle yards

Dugandan yards with Station on left and the Dugandan Hotel in the background

Dugandan Terminus with Cattle and Pigpens and Goods Shed

Dugandan Terminus Loco Depot and 6 ton Weighbridge

Dugandan Station

:eek: Just curious Tom, decent old load on her back, did she make it up the climb to Goobang Junction on her own or did she stall??? LOL... Great shots mate.
cheers, Baz.

Haha thanks Baz! She did struggle a bit, even though these CSRs are rated at 4250hp it would have been close to the load limit. Was down to 25km/h at one stage ;)

I took a short video of some of NSW finest EMU's on a "test" route I use to test trains and also practice track laying, Catenary laying etc. Helps refine my technique when doing work on my prototypical routes to help make it as real as possible.

Heh. The XPT... you could hear it a mile away...

Unfortunately Ozzmo, there's only one Pacific National blue X Class :p You'll have to wait until the S3 or the XRs are released for back to back PacNat blue

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

North Melbourne and flyover..

Jamie

A couple of screenshots of my back to the 1950s layout around Sydney Central.
2016_05_26_020733.jpg

A NSWGT 'P' Class tram with a full load heads up the ramp to the 'Country' Trains stop at Central.
2016_05_26_021136.jpg

Approaching Platform 7 at Redfern Station, a NSWGR CTH Railmotor overtakes a slowing 'Red Rattler' pulling into Platform 3.
2016_05_26_021408.jpg

It's early morning at Redfern before the 'peak-hour' and the usual crowd of commuters hasn't built up yet.
2016_05_26_021650.jpg

The Heron, a NSWGR Silver U Set from Penrith arrives on Platform 1 at Redfern.
Cheers,
Roy3b3

Unfortunately Ozzmo, there's only one Pacific National blue X Class :p You'll have to wait until the S3 or the XRs are released for back to back PacNat blue

Jamie

:eek: Ohhh! Damn!!! Ha Ha, good on ya Jamie, thought i had a scoop. :hehe: Lovin ya track work mate, looks great.
Cheers Baz.

Heh. The XPT... you could hear it a mile away...

haha, wait until it has its proper sound set! You'll hear that growling XPT Valenta off in the distance. :)

Nice trackwork Jamie, its coming along very well. You have the same disease as me, lots of hard work done on the trackwork and very little scenery done. ;)

the Ipswich to Boonah-Dugandan Fassifern branch railway

dugandan village area

Dugandan Village with Quarry

the Dugandan Hotel

the Dugandan Hotel

the Dugandan Hotel

Great work from the blokes of ATD and thanks for sharing.A PN mixed goods sits in at the platform at Harley river waiting for a Manildra group trains to pass.

low quality but sorry don't have a pc to run tane.

Hi all,

One from me of the fine looking X Classes :)

X41 & X44 sit at the recently constructed Wadalbavale Pacific National Depot awaiting further duties.

Cheers
David

Great shots fellas, glad to see you guys enjoying the X's!

XR552-X43 with the Wadalbavale Fruit Flyer, with some fasttrack containers up front and a Powerpak powering the refrigerated containers...
ae245a904f57ed54a1627b9e5bac08d1.jpg

24db5eb08dc58143cb63d60095c266d3.jpg

19536489558e865ed9758ea2d29ce830.jpg

Back