Australian screenshots

T332 descends the grade towards Mooroolbark with a short freight for Lilydale, which would triple in length for the journey onwards to Healesville
a12ee8f138559a0dfb8dcbc9dffd39e3.jpg

Tim

Last edited:
Thanks Aaron, That shot is from NSW Illawarra and Southern Highlands which is merged to Picton to Goulburn and a heap of others as well. Just been doing a test run of all of the routes merged together using my WIP route as a backbone for merging in the south.
cheers
Graeme

Graeme, On the section "NSW Illawarra & Southern Highlands" route that you are using, how far north does it show?

The reason I ask, on the original layout, it extended to North Wollongong, however there was a later and fully detailed beta version by Eric Pearce which finished just north of Stanwell Park. PM me if you need details.
Cheers,
Roy

Hey everyone,
I finally got T:ANE.
Here are just some shots just to see how they turned out, I didn't want to melt my Macbook Air with high specs so these are on the lowest settings, still looks better than TS12!
I'm a bit confused about post processing, but it's just a process I'll have to go through. ;)

D453 idles at Alberton before heading out to Woodside, (not much detail, ik)
60190f975021061c107516f39bae7006.png

Later D453 steaming out of Alberton.
93da245686a0ae175744c8d80dba6330.png
I'll post again after Alberton is done. :)

Cheers, Stefan.

Last edited:
Hi all. Nice shots guys. Tane is definitely far better Stefan, good to see you got it at last. Unfortunately my graphics card struggles a bit so i've had to go back to TS12 till i update, which could be a while.
Great to see you posting again Tim, nice one.
Take care.
Cheers,
Baz.

G'day everyone, great shots Tim and David. Good to see you got TANE Stefan, I hope it goes well for you with those settings I sent you.
Just a few more shots of the long steel run.
Passing through Cootamundra yard (southlines route)
778bb668516fc5e6283e2c2fbf3b44d1.jpg

not much of a deviation at Bethungra, just a bit more landscaping to do
b14076019eeb9d56f4ab61d3872ba83d.jpg

Crossing the Murrumbidgee at Wagga
dd3e464fe694b097085cab5e3ac04af0.jpg

cheers, Graeme

As always of late, great shots Graeme. Particularly like the Murrumbidgee shot, well done mate.

Any one got the latest on how Garry (Jerker) is doing? If you read this mate we are all thinking of you.

Cheers,
Baz.

Last edited:
G'day everyone, great shots Tim and David. Good to see you got TANE Stefan, I hope it goes well for you with those settings I sent you.
Just a few more shots of the long steel run.
Passing through Cootamundra yard (southlines route)

not much of a deviation at Bethungra, just a bit more landscaping to do

Crossing the Murrumbidgee at Wagga
dd3e464fe694b097085cab5e3ac04af0.jpg

cheers, Graeme

Wow !!! You've done it mate - moved up another notch!

Now this reflective screenshot is definitely "Competition Class" Graeme ...... A masterpiece and certainly worth framing.

Cheers,
Roy

Hi All;

I have been quiet lately due to work, and ordering a new computer to take TANE. As my current laptop is confined to content creation only due to the aging graphics card that is able to only take limited bouts of Trainz 12 before crashing. Over the next few weeks, I am progressing into backup mode but neverless; here are some recent progress shots with WIP content.

WIP Midlander - Queensland Railways M series carriages.
trainz89_20170218_0005_zpsle0zc6vp.jpg

trainz89_20170218_0008_zpsxgqjfgbh.jpg

Early days of Queensland Railways - PB15 357 & 1883,1892,1899: AO/AL/BO/BL/CO/CL/CLV/CV carriages. Gas lit & electric lighting doxbox carriages.

Examples below are of the Composite Ordinary - CO; Composite Lavatory: CL & Composite Lavatory Guards: CLV
trainz89_20170220_0000_zps8aw6ozzz.jpg

trainz89_20170220_0001_zpsyynyolej.jpg

Regards,

M.G

Do not try to run TANE on a lap top -I tried on a hi spec HP one - it caught fire
Hi All;

I have been quiet lately due to work, and ordering a new computer to take TANE. As my current laptop is confined to content creation only due to the aging graphics card that is able to only take limited bouts of Trainz 12 before crashing.

M.G

Do not try to run TANE on a lap top -I tried on a hi spec HP one - it caught fire
TANE is fully supported on laptops that meet or exceed the minimum requirements, although you will need to adjust all performance/detail settings to run it properly. I personally run it on a high spec (for it's time, now a few years old) laptop, with no issues, although I have the graphics set fairly low due to it being a few years old now.

If the laptop caught fire, then this points to an issue with the laptop (either it's cooling, or a hardware issue). If you have absolute proof that Trainz itself caused the laptop to catch fire, then we would love to see it so that we can look into it. Otherwise you might want to make your comment clearer...

Regards

Probably all the bloatware HP cram onto them. I run an Asus with bare bone windows10 and mine never struggles i5 4210u 12gb ram nVidia 820m2gb. Anyway if it caught fire, report it to ACCC and you will get a replacement if its still within a reasonable age. It's usually the battery which causes laptop fires though. Exercise your consumer law rights.
cheers
Graeme

Back